Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

thank you, ROBUR::) what you got from the conversation makes sense :lightbulb: (we all) hope to hear from you again :exclamation:

evidently they have no paid job, have spent one year now at rlc and maybe got some extra payments, but also had expenses for daily life, fashion and the boobs you mentioned. kitty is doing entries&calculations in her little pink book every week and once I saw her dividing an envelope of czech banknotes. even if they can save a little during their stay on rlc, it neither will be much nor is it a path to a place in the outside world. so going abroad seems realistic to me (to my mind also comes the idea of a job on a cruising ship). if her command of english (or any major language) is good enough and she has some job experience, it could work, but what opportunities would be open to smith at the same place? think, they would break up, before or during such an enterprise.

anyway, the 21st birthday approaching in a little more than a week, it makes sense to have thoughts about ones future. and I wish them both well!

do they have an allowance from rlc for fashion? to me it seems like that as new items appear nearly every week. would make sense for rlc to have the participants well dressed, attractive, when clothes on.

8 hours ago, guest2013 said:

do they have an allowance from rlc for fashion? to me it seems like that as new items appear nearly every week. would make sense for rlc to have the participants well dressed, attractive, when clothes on.

Think not,just look at for exemple some of the other houses,kitty and smith were always like this(even in their first house)they are young and like to be nicely dressed and looking nice and cool.For sure it's an plus.

• Upvote 1

cute again. lunchtime, 12:00 utc/gmt. kitty preparing some baking camembert cheese for the oven. round one: baking/bating (kitty/the cheese). then looking to the oven, back to br, round two of bating.

WELL DONE: the performance, hopefully kittys clit and - anyway -  the cheese ;-)

then, still lying on the bed, playing around with the mobile phone. to me it looks (and seemed logical) as if participants could have a replay immediately. was more important to her than the cheese in the oven...

On 3/28/2018 at 6:40 AM, guest2013 said:

But how would that explain some of the other apartments and how some tenants where the same thing over and over again. Examples:  Adeline's blue half shirt, Chloe's denim shorts, Adrianna's flannel jammie pants, Taya's yellow rompers and even new girl Jane wears same all red outfit most of her few days here

2 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

But how would that explain some of the other apartments and how some tenants where the same thing over and over again. Examples:  Adeline's blue half shirt, Chloe's denim shorts, Adrianna's flannel jammie pants, Taya's yellow rompers and even new girl Jane wears same all red outfit most of her few days here

was just contemplating. fashion and food, that's what kitty&smith spend some money on. as they seem to be present in the apartment for most of the time, the only source of cash at hand is rlc, by bonuses or a general allowance. who knows.