Martina & Alberto - General Chat Topic (2018)

StnCld316

Weak? He just manhandled her and fucked her harder and alot longer than most other guys in RLC, spanking her and fingering her ass.. If she has problems coming she should try Kegel exercises, and rub her clit while he's doing his thing, because he shure as hell is doing everything he can 

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Weak? He just manhandled her and fucked her harder and alot longer than most other guys in RLC, spanking her and fingering her ass.. If she has problems coming she should try Kegel exercises, and rub her clit while he's doing his thing, because he shure as hell is doing everything he can 

If so he is have poor abilities 

22 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Based on what I've seen in the past, she doesn't have problems having an orgasm. Her yelps and moans are louder/stronger than her body climaxing.  Physically, she's not a strong finisher (more like Maya but definitely not like Leora) but she does get satisfied.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 8:55 PM, Howard said:

Today's post is titled: It's Better Than Nothing.

RLC quit on me twice during this video (neither at the best times). Nevertheless, better to post than not post at all.

Video is in two parts (at one link) that can be seen independently.

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

NOTE TO SYSOP:  Having difficulties posting larger thumbnails (the past several days).  Please advise via PM.

Thanks excellent post, love her outfit. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i want to fuck martina right now. i can't wait anymore! i want to take her in doggy possition and grab her by her hair while she's screaming and enjoying my dick in her pussy and after that slide my dick between her big boobs until i cum and see it flowing over her chest