Martina & Alberto - General Chat Topic (2018)

StnCld316

Again, I've been on RLC only about 2 weeks this time and this was one sad display by Alberto. He lasted all of 4 minutes. And such a beautiful woman. I see many of you think this is a great couple and he is satisfying but since coming on this is the second time I have seen him fuck her and both times resulted in her not happy. The last time she satisfied herself with a dildo/ vibrator after his abysmal performance. Maybe they should be just friends and she go out and het a guy to fuck her the way she wants it.

• Like 1

On 25.1.2018 at 2:16 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Again, I've been on RLC only about 2 weeks this time and this was one sad display by Alberto. He lasted all of 4 minutes. And such a beautiful woman. I see many of you think this is a great couple and he is satisfying but since coming on this is the second time I have seen him fuck her and both times resulted in her not happy. The last time she satisfied herself with a dildo/ vibrator after his abysmal performance. Maybe they should be just friends and she go out and het a guy to fuck her the way she wants it.

I think there is much more to a good relationship than just sex. 

• Like 1