Martina & Alberto - General Chat Topic (2018)

StnCld316

16 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

35 women on RLC and only one has a bush guess that makes martina special now in more ways than one,i remember going to wet tee shirt contests and we would chant bush to win guess I'm really ageing  myself here ::)

She's the only one that realizes that Hair was put in that Region for a Purpose.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

35 women on RLC and only one has a bush guess that makes martina special now in more ways than one,i remember going to wet tee shirt contests and we would chant bush to win guess I'm really ageing  myself here ::)

How do you prefet a woman down there? Anyone else can chime in on that question

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I like both but do admit I don't really care for the really hairy ones,i see your in PA hey neighbor I'm in NY

Hey neighbor! Where in NY if you don't mind me asking? How about a nice neatly trimmed one? I don't really like the 12 year old look

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How do you prefet a woman down there? Anyone else can chime in on that question

I prefer the Hair.  I don't mind going through the Tasmania Forest to find the Treasure.   

If they hear me spit then they know a Pubic Hair is about to hit the floor.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey neighbor! Where in NY if you don't mind me asking? How about a nice neatly trimmed one? I don't really like the 12 year old look

what martina has is just right imo,im just south of Syracuse btw

• Like 2