Lana & Robert - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

As I understood, he was drunk and wanting to leave, she had a key, did not release and started crying both

Yes that what it look like,we don't know it's why he want to leave.

Have to give congrats to Lana and Robert for bringing this guest couple to stay in during their vacations,N&B sometimes also do this and nicely also(sadly this time it's just some dudes that don't do nothing),in my opinon this guest couple it's one of the best I seen in Rlc.Hope their status pass from just guests to residents of an house.

• Like 1

Regarding the incident yesterday (Tuesday) - the guy might have an alcohol problem. In the few hours before he tried to leave, he got out a bottle of alcohol with a little bit left in and drank it. He then got out a full bottle and placed it on the kitchen table. When he turned his back to prepare some food, the woman came in and took the bottle and hid it at the far end of the hall. The man got out another bottle and the woman took this and emptied it down the kitchen sink. The man then searched for the full bottle and, after a few minutes, he found it and returned it to the kitchen table. After the man sat down, the woman came in and took the bottle and tried to pour it down the kitchen sink. While she was pouring it down the sink, she hit the end of the bottle repeatedly into the sink attempting to break it, to try and empty it quicker. The man got up quickly and took the bottle from her, just over three quarters remained. He drank all of this and then took another bottle from the fridge and drank that as well. I'm assuming he wanted to leave to buy more alcohol once all of these were empty, and she took his keys from him to stop him. To his credit, he never got violent with her. If he does have an alcohol problem, and if he was after more alcohol, I imagine there's plenty of other people that would've turned violent in the same circumstances.

Today they seemed fine and much happier than yesterday.

• Upvote 1