Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

So Eva leaving the house to meet a friend and fuck him would not be considered "heartless" in your eyes? Considering they're married and all that? hmm

well he was fucking another girl at the time so actually no it was not heartless 🙄

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

So Eva leaving the house to meet a friend and fuck him would not be considered "heartless" in your eyes? Considering they're married and all that? hmm

Why would it be heartless if they're in an open marriage and are allowed to fuck other people?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why would it be heartless if they're in an open marriage and are allowed to fuck other people?

They were not in an open marriage until recently and that was the first time she's had sex to two men at the same time. It seems as I listen to them argue right now that Sam is tired of Eva and doesn't care if he hurts her or if she leaves or stays. 

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

They were not in an open marriage until recently and that was the first time she's had sex to two men at the same time. It seems as I listen to them argue right now that Sam is tired of Eva and doesn't care if he hurts her or if she leaves or stays. 

Assuming what you say is true--here is a song for Eva

You'll Lose A Good Thing
If you should lose me, oh yeah, you'll lose a good thing
If you should lose me, oh yeah, you'll lose a good thing
You know I love you, do anything for you
Just don't mistreat me, and I'll be good to you
Cause if you should lose me, oh yeah, you'll lose a good thing
I'm givin' you one more chance, for you to do right
If you'll only straighten up, we'll have a good life
Cause if you should lose me, oh yeah, you'll lose a good thing
This is my last time, not asking any more
If you don't do right, I'm gonna march outa that door

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

An open marriage where you agree to swing or have threesomes is one thing. Fucking someone when you partner is not there is a completley different thing.  Please drop the self-righteousness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Please drop the self-righteousness.

I'll drop the self-righteousness when you stop pretending you can understand their language when you very clearly do not.

And BTW, fucking someone without their partner their STILL wouldn't be heartless if it was something that was agreed upon by both parties, something else you just assumed didn't happen when obviously it's something else you don't know.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll drop the self-righteousness when you stop pretending you can understand their language when you very clearly do not.

And BTW, fucking someone without their partner their STILL wouldn't be heartless if it was something that was agreed upon by both parties, something else you just assumed didn't happen when obviously it's something else you don't know.

My assumption that they did not agree to fuck other people outside the apartment without the other one there is FAR more realistic than you assuming that they did agree to that.  

48 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

My assumption that they did not agree to fuck other people outside the apartment without the other one there is FAR more realistic than you assuming that they did agree to that.

Says you....

For fuck sake, you are literally acting like you know more than everyone else when you literally don't know more than anyone. At least I had the integrity to acknowledge that my opinion was just a theory. I even said in my same post that I hoped that I was wrong. Meanwhile you're acting as if you're some know-it-all. Know-it-all type people tend not to know half of what they think they know and until you can provide irrefutable evidence that what you say is true, I'm gonna go ahead and say you don't know shit about what's going here.