Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well... I guess this is the end of their sharing days. What a shame. Really wanted to see that guy with Eva again.

jealousy is a bitch he just got carried away about some new pussy I'm sure he fucked the shit out of eva when he first got with her too,i watched all their encounters  and thought he fucked up when him this girl and eva were all in bed together and her and sam all but ignored eva at least that's how I saw it but I could be wrong it would not be the first time lol,edited I have been in both shoes before myself 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

jealousy is a bitch he just got carried away about some new pussy I'm sure he fucked the shit out of eva when he first got with her too,i watched all their encounters  and thought he fucked up when him this girl and eva were all in bed together and her and sam all but ignored eva at least that's how I saw it but I could be wrong it would not be the first time lol

Before that even happened, Eva did the same thing with a girl. All three of them were in bed together then Sam fell asleep and Eva fucked her.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well... I guess this is the end of their sharing days. What a shame. Really wanted to see that guy with Eva again.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

jealousy is a bitch he just got carried away about some new pussy I'm sure he fucked the shit out of eva when he first got with her too,i watched all their encounters  and thought he fucked up when him this girl and eva were all in bed together and her and sam all but ignored eva at least that's how I saw it but I could be wrong it would not be the first time lol

Somebody's gonna owe me two coconuts at this rate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Somebody's gonna owe me two coconuts at this rate.

Won't be me. If you go back, I never took that bet.

Seriously though, I still have faith in this couple that they'll work through their issues.

We'll see if they're too young to play with matches. Masha & Sasha are veterans at the art of hedonism, for them it's a lifestyle. I just don't think Eva & Sam quite fit the mold necessary for them to be comfortable with it in the long run. I could be wrong on that; it's chancy to define a human's personality by looking through cameras.

I went back and watched the start of this thing tonight to see what made Eva leave. It looks like she went into the bathroom with Sam to tell him that she didn't want to go through with it tonight. Sam probably already popped a blue pill and said, sorry but it's going down with or without you.  She stayed for awhile, then abruptly, but quietly left the apartment. I don't think she was going to meet anyone, I just don't think she wanted to hear what was going on in the bedroom.

Whole lot of speculation and filling in the blanks there of course, but if I'm right about her wanting to call it off, Sam fucked up by going through with it without her consent. 

The best thing about RLC (and CC)  is that it's like a jig saw puzzle that has no picture to go by. It's all speculating that the picture might look like this or that. We try different pieces, and attempt to see what fits so we can build the big unknown picture. In that sense, it's a detective story, and some times a spy thriller.

Just like Maya a few months back, sometimes our assumptions about a couple are dead wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I went back and watched the start of this thing tonight to see what made Eva leave. It looks like she went into the bathroom with Sam to tell him that she didn't want to go through with it tonight. Sam probably already popped a blue pill and said, sorry but it's going down with or without you.  She stayed for awhile, then abruptly, but quietly left the apartment. I don't think she was going to meet anyone, I just don't think she wanted to hear what was going on in the bedroom.

Whole lot of speculation and filling in the blanks there of course, but if I'm right about her wanting to call it off, Sam fucked up by going through with it without her consent. 

Can you see what she was doing when she started to cry? Last I looked she was texting on her phone, but she does that so often I just quit watching her. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I have an INCREDIBLY hard time believing that Sam would even think about going through with something that Eva hadn't green lit. These people are married and he's never given any indication that he's the type to do something that heartless.

I have two theories as to what might have happened: while Sam was busy with this girl, Eva went out and met her friend, fucked him, came back and had 2nd thoughts about the entire night. OR, she possibly may have read the comments on this board and wasn't too happy to hear about how Sam fucks this girl better than he fucks her.

Truth be told, I'm hoping that none of the theories are correct and that she was upset because of something totally unrelated.

• Like 2

she is or seems really upset, it may be the beginning of the end for this fluid couple or maybe the end of the beginning to a different relationship or nothing at all, we may or may not understand better when they wake up

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have an INCREDIBLY hard time believing that Sam would even think about going through with something that Eva hadn't green lit. These people are married and he's never given any indication that he's the type to do something that heartless. 

I have two theories as to what might have happened: while Sam was busy with this girl, Eva went out and met her friend, fucked him, came back and had 2nd thoughts about the entire night. OR, she possibly may have read the comments on this board and wasn't too happy to hear about how Sam fucks this girl better than he fucks her.

Truth be told, I'm hoping that none of the theories are correct and that she was upset because of something totally unrelated.

I have been reading the comments in this forum for quite some time. To bet on the fact that a theory described here is wrong is as sure a win as if you bet on red and black at the same time. 

Life is much more complicated. Recognition in RLC even more distant. At the end the ball will fall and we will see the result. There can't be a champion in this game.