Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva's playmate in the house!! She gave him a very nice hug. More to come me thinks!!

55 minutes ago, xtreza1 said:

three guys at home, gang bang for tonight?

I think this is very possible hopefully LP style. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think it was anything more than a hug.

Well, it started with her laying her head on his shoulder nicely acknowledging him. He then stood up for a nice hug. I haven't seen her acknowledge anyone else in that manner. And frankly he deserves some above average treatment given the last time they saw each other he had his dick in her. After that scene she was nice but nothing else happened. Even when she had times to see him alone she did not. As an example, there was a 15 - 20 minute time when he was on the Balcony alone and she was in the bedroom for much of the time and never went out to the Balcony to be alone with him.

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As an example, there was a 15 - 20 minute time when he was on the Balcony alone and she was in the bedroom for much of the time and never went out to the Balcony to be alone with him.

Like I said, nothing more than a hug. That also shuts down any theories about claiming territory or anything of that nature.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened to the guest in the white dress? Group of friends around, then she's washing her clothes in the bath tap. Upset with one man, and left. Just wondered if anyone knows why?

50 minutes ago, Skipster said:

Does anyone know what happened to the guest in the white dress? Group of friends around, then she's washing her clothes in the bath tap. Upset with one man, and left. Just wondered if anyone knows why?

21:15 The girl in the white dress is back

• Like 1