Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I went back and watched the start of this thing tonight to see what made Eva leave. It looks like she went into the bathroom with Sam to tell him that she didn't want to go through with it tonight. Sam probably already popped a blue pill and said, sorry but it's going down with or without you.  She stayed for awhile, then abruptly, but quietly left the apartment. I don't think she was going to meet anyone, I just don't think she wanted to hear what was going on in the bedroom.

Whole lot of speculation and filling in the blanks there of course, but if I'm right about her wanting to call it off, Sam fucked up by going through with it without her consent. 

You are not right about anything unless you understand their language and there was a mic in the bathroom (which there is not)...  You said it yourself...You are speculating.. Are all you speculators getting off when you speculate? Is it your fetish to make up crazy stories and believe in them yourself?

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You are not right about anything unless you understand their language and there was a mic in the bathroom (which there is not)...  You said it yourself...You are speculating.. Are all you speculators getting off when you speculate? Is it your fetish to make up crazy stories and believe in them yourself?

you do can actually be right about it without understanding the language as far as guessing what is going on and talking about it its not a fetish its kinda what most everyone here does btw

On 5/4/2018 at 11:03 AM, gossip69 said:

why do we not have videos with Sam`s hightime and Eva and female friend co-starring ?

It's curious. Many posts but no videos and even no pics.

Yes, it's not so easy for members but it's the same for all the tenants and even in the not free rooms. And we have some pics or vids for others. And pics are easy to take.

Maybe members in loved with Eva don't want to share. It's a shame.

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you do can actually be right about it without understanding the language as far as guessing what is going on and talking about it its not a fetish its kinda what most everyone here does btw

There is a difference between speculating and assuming.

• Like 1

what is sure without any doubt that EVA cried a lot erely this morning. 

it was so hard for me to see that..

there's a Sirius problem between them....

let's hope that they can get better than they are now 

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is a difference between speculating and assuming.

I speculate using my own very similar experiences having lived thru it myself having lived with two girls as a threesome I see a lot of what these two are going thru looking a lot like what I lived thru in a lot of ways actually right down to my ex getting pissed because I fucked the shit out of her girlfriend she brought into the relationship for one example 

1 hour ago, ahmed1961 said:

what is sure without any doubt that EVA cried a lot erely this morning. 

it was so hard for me to see that..

there's a Sirius problem between them....

let's hope that they can get better than they are now 

Ok let's assume and speculate then... Maybe she did something she regret? Or she had a bad experience with a guy outside the house? Ever thought about that?  Maybe she had a fight with a girlfriend etc. etc,....
.I saw it too and what is 100% evident is she left the house knowing what went on in the bedroom and she did not look one bit sad when she left the house...  So stop speculate and assume...You will never know what's up-side-down anyways!

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have an INCREDIBLY hard time believing that Sam would even think about going through with something that Eva hadn't green lit. These people are married and he's never given any indication that he's the type to do something that heartless.

I have two theories as to what might have happened: while Sam was busy with this girl, Eva went out and met her friend, fucked him, came back and had 2nd thoughts about the entire night. OR, she possibly may have read the comments on this board and wasn't too happy to hear about how Sam fucks this girl better than he fucks her.

Truth be told, I'm hoping that none of the theories are correct and that she was upset because of something totally unrelated.

So Eva leaving the house to meet a friend and fuck him would not be considered "heartless" in your eyes? Considering they're married and all that? hmm

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Nah, you can be right about a lot of things by observing behaviors.  Some people just aren't good at it.

2 hours ago, jojodu said:

Ils payent pour voir
S'ils partagent ils risque d'être Bannis de RLC
Cela fait Réfléchir

Yes this is a vicious circle
either you want to continue to see RLC and you keep everything for yourself, or you share what you see and you take the risk in your soul and conscience that you will be banished and therefore no longer have the possibility to see all the things that you love

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Nah, you can be right about a lot of things by observing behaviors.  Some people just aren't good at it.

Yeah and you do not seem that good at it 😉