Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

In the old days, we could talk about a woman's interests, personalities, etc. We could develop a better understanding of her motivations and personality. There would be observant members who could deduce amazing concepts about these fascinating young woman. Some of us were writers and actors or just researchers who did character studies so that we could improve our craft and see T&A at the same time. Alas, I don't even have viable contacts on my PMs from my former contacts anymore. Times have changed since the Barc apartments showed up and RLC got hostile.

I am somewhat frustrated, because she is (for me) one the most beautiful woman I've seen on RLC, but she's stuck with being a perfect mindless manikin behind her beauty. Therefore, I don't know what lies beyond the "skin deep" that creates the outside beauty. I know nothing about her. I would hate to think she is just a simpleton inside, that there's nothing going on in her brain. No emotional conflicts, no raging intellectual discussions; of that, she shows little. She does draw; plays guitar; she reads...I remain hopeful that a bit more personality will be revealed over time.

Makes little squirrel sad that she is still so hidden and mysterious, and will not really expose herself.

Also: Methinks she is totally under-rated here on CC. I would have asked her for a date in a New York minute and I'm from California!  :heart:

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She does draw; plays guitar; she reads...I remain hopeful that a bit more personality will be revealed over time.

She also does drugs. Not heavy drugs but probably something like pills. I'm not familiar with names. Other people on the forum are. In any case, she takes in a substance that alters her mind state or maybe enhances it depending on how you want to look at it.

In my opinion, she along with Sam both remind me of hippie types (Sam also does pills along with Eva) and in Eva's case she reminds me of an artsy hippie type; someone who tries or maybe thinks they are in touch with the beauty around them. Someone who is more into "connections" rather than physical attractions. She lives a somewhat low key, low maintenance lifestyle. Someone who is not turned on by money or trinkets. Someone who is not interested in the superficial.

The 1st paragraph is factual. The 2nd is presumptuous.