Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

One thing I gotta say that I respect about Eva is she isn't one of these girls on here that plays super hard into the cam. She doesn't walk around naked just for the sake of being naked like everybody else, she doesn't do a ton of masturbation shows. She's about as natural as natural can be which is really refreshing due to what most of these people and these apartments have now become.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

One thing I gotta say that I respect about Eva is she isn't one of these girls on here that plays super hard into the cam. She doesn't walk around naked just for the sake of being naked like everybody else, she doesn't do a ton of masturbation shows. She's about as natural as natural can be which is really refreshing due to what most of these people and these apartments have now become.

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't understand how Sam can be gone for 5 days and not come home and want to make love to Eva. She cleaned the apt, cleaned herself, made a meal and when Sam came home they hardly embrassed or showed any romantic interest. WTF