Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

3 minutes ago, johnnn said:

i think in rlc princess Eva.

I'm surprised that this thread has not turned into a worship service like the Leora & Paul thread has. Perhaps because we still don't know much about Eva as a person as we do Leora. We can't understand Leora's psychology, but we can see and appreciate it, and many members do. What strikes me is that Eva's mind is still hidden, but she is magnificently pretty, and she's still extremely under-rated on CC.

We'll let you be the President of the Eva Fan Club, because that damn Skunk is too busy with his duties as the President of the Leora Love Club.

(Full disclosure: I'm a charter member of both clubs.)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm surprised that this thread has not turned into a worship service like the Leora & Paul thread has. Perhaps because we still don't know much about Eva as a person as we do Leora. We can't understand Leora's psychology, but we can see and appreciate it, and many members do. What strikes me is that Eva's mind is still hidden, but she is magnificently pretty, and she's still extremely under-rated on CC.

We'll let you be the President of the Eva Fan Club, because that damn Skunk is too busy with his duties as the President of the Leora Love Club.

(Full disclosure: I'm a charter member of both clubs.)

it's just because Leora have a lot of free cam :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora masturbates everyday with her pussy thrown right in the middle of the cam. Eva doesn't. There's your reason.

Personally speaking, I find Eva more attractive in the face, Leora I think has a better body, but both have under whelming boyfriends.