Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do wonder why people can't just watch and enjoy.

Everyone has an opinion about something and everyone thinks they know best, not taking into account that the tenants' lives don't have shit to do with the viewer's life. This is not the first group sex session we've seen on RLC and it's always the same opinions that pop up whenever they do happen.

Regardless of all that, the threesome was incredibly hot. No more or less hot than their other threesomes. And I hope to high heaven that this couple is able stay strong and incorporate more of them into their sessions.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think even in the most liberal and most strict of civilizations, jealousy does creep in. If it doesn't, it simply means that people don't have any sort of emotional bond.

Jealousy is a by product of insecurity. If you're secure, there's no jealousy.

• Like 2

You can look at almost any other society when a man has the income to support multiple women it acceptable that he does. It has never been the other way around. You screw my concubines but never my wife - Genghis Khan.

3 minutes ago, Donzi said:

You can look at almost any other society when a man has the income to support multiple women it acceptable that he does. It has never been the other way around.

Now please explain to me what in the world this has to do with Eva and Sam... actually... never mind. This is not something I going to feel like getting into.

28 minutes ago, Donzi said:

You can look at almost any other society when a man has the income to support multiple women it acceptable that he does. It has never been the other way around. You screw my but never my wife - Genghis Khan.

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everyone has an opinion about something and everyone thinks they know best, not taking into account that the tenants' lives don't have shit to do with the viewer's life. This is not the first group sex session we've seen on RLC and it's always the same opinions that pop up whenever they do happen.

Regardless of all that, the threesome was incredibly hot. No more or less hot than their other threesomes. And I hope to high heaven that this couple is able stay strong and incorporate more of them into their sessions.

Jealousy is a by product of insecurity. If you're secure, there's no jealousy.

Men are jealous it's built into our DNA, same with women check Masha now she is completely different with Sasha Note that he's fallen in love with Dasha. Masha now sees this and trys to kiss and be affectionate like she was with TK (Dick). Sasha plays along sure but Dasha has taken in his genuine affection from Masha. Masha has hurt Sasha deeply and many times with reckless abandon and Dasha hasn't so he's able to be vulnerable with Dasha in a way that he cannot be with Masha. 

If you're not educated enough to understand the basics of human psychology... well, then you're not and by your responses that it's abundantly clear. Humans are just evolved primates with all the insecurities, jealously and, selfishness that comes with it. There is nothing wrong with that. These instincts are why who we are today. 

I read from this: Sam is not willing to defend his territory, and is willing to relinquish his interests of her to other men, or even other females. She could read this as him no longer paying enough attention to her with the exclusivity that she would normally demand. Women want their man to be strong, and to pay attention to them. They love a protector. They want exclusivity.

At this point, according to what I see in their situation, they are room-mates.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I read from this: Sam is not willing to defend his territory, and is willing to relinquish his interests of her to other men, or even other females. She could read this as him no longer paying enough attention to her with the exclusivity that she would normally demand. Women want their man to be strong, and to pay attention to them. They love a protector. They want exclusivity.

Sam's a pussy!!!

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We shall see what becomes of them.

Dasha, Sasha, and Masha seem to be doing just fine with their lifestyle. Right team?

Yes!

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree,the only problem is that they're married. He belongs to her and her to him making things very complicated when it comes to lovers outside their marriage. It was all fun and games when another woman came in but now there is another male which is a completely different ball of wax. Anyway, it will be very entertaining for us. 

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We shall see what becomes of them.

Dasha, Sasha, and Masha seem to be doing just fine with their lifestyle. Right team?

They are complicated in a completely different way. Check my last edit but Masha has been more affectionate towards Sasha in recent days where Sasha makes love to Dasha and merely fucks Masha. It's very interesting to watch. 

22 minutes ago, Donzi said:

They are complicated in a completely different way. Check my last edit but Masha has been more affectionate towards Sasha in recent days where Sasha makes love to Dasha and merely fucks Masha. It's very interesting to watch. 

Now Eva had a real man hopefully we will see her banged many times.

• Like 1