Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

Just my two cents, but I don't think she was anymore passionate than Sam has been with his playmate. My only issue was her pursuing this guy endlessly. That is until I actually reviewed all the film I took. Here is the actual penetration times for this guy... 23:50.30 for a total of 1 minute.... 00:26.50 for 3 1/2 minutes and his final penetration was 00:40.15 for 2 minutes until he came. He fucked her a total of 6 1/2 minutes this time. So not a big deal. I love this girl, but this is a challenging lifestyle.

I don't know why Sam was mad but he was a complete asshole to her today. She was very upset to the point she could not fall asleep until after 10am their time. Even after she woke up she tried numerous times to get Sam to talk and he shut her down. She was much more mature than he was. Just my two cents as I said.

49 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just my two cents, but I don't think she was anymore passionate than Sam has been with his playmate. My only issue was her pursuing this guy endlessly. That is until I actually reviewed all the film I took. Here is the actual penetration times for this guy... 23:50.30 for a total of 1 minute.... 00:26.50 for 3 1/2 minutes and his final penetration was 00:40.15 for 2 minutes until he came. He fucked her a total of 6 1/2 minutes this time. So not a big deal. I love this girl, but this is a challenging lifestyle.

I don't know why Sam was mad but he was a complete asshole to her today. She was very upset to the point she could not fall asleep until after 10am their time. Even after she woke up she tried numerous times to get Sam to talk and he shut her down. She was much more mature than he was. Just my two cents as I said.

She was relentless with Baldy, she wanted him so bad. the final time they started without the condom then he pulled out and put it on. I noticed that they would have sex while Sam was away and stopped when he came back each time.  Interesting... but If Sam doesn't want his girl have sex with other men he should let other men in his bed with his wife. 

I'm willing to bet Baldy pays Eva a visit next time Sam is away...

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, BobBuilder12345 said:

I'll take that to mean there's interest 😀

Part 2/4
Part 3/4          (Video Content No Longer Available)
Part 4/4

fuck yeah!!  Thanks!!!

• Like 4

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, BobBuilder12345 said:

I'll take that to mean there's interest 😀

Part 2/4
Part 3/4              (Video Content No Longer Available)
Part 4/4

You've made only 15 posts, have 104 "likes" and more than 70% of those
came from just two posts!!! Amazing!! Keep up the great work!!! But, no
pressure. 😉😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

You've made only 15 posts, have 104 "likes" and more than 70% of those
came from just two posts!!! Amazing!! Keep up the great work!!! But, no
pressure. 😉😊

What can I say, I'm not one for the other jabba jabba that seems to fill this place. 

• Like 3