Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

I am a huge Eva watcher. She is why I stay on RLC. I have suspected Eva has been enjoying the company of someone else the past two weeks. Wasn't sure if it was a man or women. Two times in two weeks she came home (sam was not home) in her "uniform" and immediately went to the bathroom, took her clothes off, and over the sink she washed her pussy and asshole with soap, then put clean panties on. The last time she took her skirt off just after taking her coat off.

• Like 1

Eva Semble Plutôt triste Entre 2 hommes

Un retour Dans la cuisine aussi

Seul avec l’autre  gars dans la cuisine elle semble l’évitée

Elle lui fait un sourire Forcé

A table elle est de dos et ne se retourne que parce Sam semble le lui demander

Et la aussi son sourire semble forcé

Cette soirée ressemble plus à une punition pour Eva

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

After surviving my bohemian/hippie lifestyle, I have come to the conclusion that basic human nature ultimately dictates that people who have close emotional ties do not share sex acts with outsiders. This would suggest that Sam & Eva are not well bonded. Such relationships do not grow and develop. I give them 6 months at most before mother nature takes over and they decide to split up or simply hang out with people to fuck while collecting free rent.

Look at Diana and Efim. Look at Maya & Stepan. Look and Dasha & Demid. Somehow, there was always a third party in the background. It was the same way with my group when we were younger.

Harsh. And judgmental.

Where do I begin?

First: Where was this post when Eva and Sam decided to bring another woman into their bed? Keep in mind that this is not their first threesome. This is technically their 3rd on cam. And lets not forget the instance when Eva fucked that girl without Sam even being present in the activity. All of a sudden another guy comes into the mix and it's "I give them 6 months." It can't be peaches and cream one way and doom-and-gloom the other way. This isn't an issue of human nature or deep emotional ties. This may just be a classic case of Sam being jealous insecure and a little hypocritical. Similar to your P.O.V., everything was fine when he was fucking that girl. Eva had no quarrels about it. When Eva was going down on that girl, Sam had no quarrels about it. But Eva fucks another guy and Sam can't handle it. To me, that's all that is.

Second: Diana and Efim didn't break up because of a third party. They broke up because Diana was a damn lunatic who used to do physical harm to herself and Efim got tired of acting like her babysitter. We don't know why Maya and Stepan broke up. The guy that Maya is with now didn't come into the picture (at least wasn't shown on cam) for months AFTER they had broken up. I'm not sure why you mentioned Dasha and Demid. But even still, for all those couples I'll provide Anna and Alex as a counter argument. I know you don't follow VV or VH but I'll give a quick summary. Anna and Alex started in VV for over a year being a 100% totally monogamous couple. Before they left VV, Alex cheated on her. When the moved to VH, they changed their dynamics from a monogamous couple to a full on swing couple. That lasted nearly a year until they had a kid together and moved out... together still as a couple. I'd also provide Masha and Sasha as another example. They've had fun with another couple multiple times throughout the past year+ they've been on RLC. And now Sasha is enjoying his time with Dasha. The three of them get along very well.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Harsh. And judgmental.

Where do I begin?

First: Where was this post when Eva and Sam decided to bring another woman into their bed? Keep in mind that this is not their first threesome. This is technically their 3rd on cam. And lets not forget the instance when Eva fucked that girl without Sam even being present in the activity. All of a sudden another guy comes into the mix and it's "I give them 6 months." It can't be peaches and cream one way and doom-and-gloom the other way. This isn't an issue of human nature or deep emotional ties. This may just be a classic case of Sam being jealous insecure and a little hypocritical. Similar to your P.O.V., everything was fine when he was fucking that girl. Eva had no quarrels about it. When Eva was going down on that girl, Sam had no quarrels about it. But Eva fucks another guy and Sam can't handle it. To me, that's all that is.

Second: Diana and Efim didn't break up because of a third party. They broke up because Diana was a damn lunatic who used to do physical harm to herself and Efim got tired of acting like her babysitter. We don't know why Maya and Stepan broke up. The guy that Maya is with now didn't come into the picture (at least wasn't shown on cam) for months AFTER they had broken up. I'm not sure why you mentioned Dasha and Demid. But even still, for all those couples I'll provide Anna and Alex as a counter argument. I know you don't follow VV or VH but I'll give a quick summary. Anna and Alex started in VV for over a year being a 100% totally monogamous couple. Before they left VV, Alex cheated on her. When the moved to VH, they changed their dynamics from a monogamous couple to a full on swing couple. That lasted nearly a year until they had a kid together and moved out... together still as a couple. I'd also provide Masha and Sasha as another example. They've had fun with another couple multiple times throughout the past year+ they've been on RLC. And now Sasha is enjoying his time with Dasha. The three of them get along very well.

Males and Females are completely different not only physically, but mentallyand emotionally.  All you have to do is look at nature or human nature in relationships for the last Millenia. A lion has his pride he fucks all the lioness in his pride, and Gorillaz graybacks have many females. In all these relationships the female are loyal to the males but the males have many females, but when a stronger male comes and conquers the male over them he now has all the females to himself, males do not share but females do. Same as you look at harems in the Middle East a man can have a harem of 20 women but his wife is only allowed to have sex with him. 

You simply do not bring another man to your bed to have sex with your wife. 

His reaction is a telling manifestation to what happen. Every time baldy had his fingers in side her she moaned very very loud but when Dan did the same she did not. She also offered herself to baldy but did not fi the same for Sam. He had a subconscious reaction to this after they were done. The Male who is massive but fragile. This could effect their marriage going forward. Both conscience and subconsciously...

If you let another mail in your bed to fuck your wife he can conquer you in bed making your female or wife his. When men cheat he will tell the other woman yeah he's going to leave his wife but we never do but when women cheat it say yeah I'm going leave my husband  they actually do. 

After all we are just evolved animals.

Eva clearly enjoyed baldy even more than her own husband. She wants more of him and I'm willing to bet that we'll see this when Sam iit's gone for a business trip. 

Will I watch my girl kiss another girl and think it's sexy if course, the populace of humanity agrees that girl on girl is arousing. But do toy think she would feel the same if she watch me kiss another man? 

No! She would think it's disgusting and would never look at me the same again. This is how be are wired.

Eva better sick duck and moan louder than she ever has when they have s again ie in the back of Sam head there will always be questions. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Males and Females are completely different not only physically, but mentallyand emotionally.  All you have to do is look at nature or human nature in relationships for the last Millenia. A lion has his pride he fucks all the lioness in his pride, and Gorillaz graybacks have many females. In all these relationships the female are loyal to the males but the males have many females, but when a stronger male comes and conquers the male over them he now has all the females to himself, males do not share but females do. Same as you look at harems in the Middle East a man can have a harem of 20 women but his wife is only allowed to have sex with him. 

We are not lions. We are not gorillas. And as for your Middle East reference, the man/women dynamic over there is something that is dictated by religion, not some inherent human nature. The men don't force the women to wear burkas because of nature. And they don't take in multiple wives because of nature either.

16 minutes ago, Donzi said:

If you let another mail in your bed to fuck your wife he can conquer you in bed making your female or wife his. When men cheat he will tell the other woman yeah he's going to leave his wife but we never do but when women cheat it say yeah I'm going leave my husband  they actually do. 

This is just dumb. Guys cheat and wind up leaving their wives/girlfriends all the time. And women are very capable of cheating on their husbands/boyfriends and dismissing the sex as meaningless or just a one time thing. Your P.O.V. is ancient.

19 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Eva clearly enjoyed baldy even more than her own husband. She wants more of him and I'm willing to bet that we'll see this when Sam iit's gone for a business trip. 

Same can be said when Sam was fucking that other girl. He was clearly into it. Eva even left the room and slept on the couch while he continued to fuck her. Sounds like you have no idea about how swinging works. It takes true communication, honesty and respect for your partner in order to even entertain the idea of bringing other people into bed, let alone actually going through with it, so much so that a good fuck would be enough to break up the relationship. If something like a good fuck was enough to break up any real relationship, the relationship was never that strong to begin with.

Also the 2nd part of your statement is just hearsay and presumptuous.

20 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Will I watch my girl kiss another girl and think it's sexy if course, the populace of humanity agrees that girl on girl is arousing. But do toy think she would feel the same if she watch me kiss another man? 

No! She would think it's disgusting and would never look at me the same again. This is how be are wired.

Stop trying to speak for the entire human race. Good for you that you would watch your girl kiss another girl. I personally wouldn't want my girl kissing another girl. And who cares what the "populace of humanity" agrees on? That has fuck all to do with what goes on in the privacy of someones house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

We are not lions. We are not gorillas. And as for your Middle East reference, the man/women dynamic over there is something that is dictated by religion, not some inherent human nature. The men don't force the women to wear burkas because of nature. And they don't take in multiple wives because of nature either.

This is just dumb. Guys cheat and wind up leaving their wives/girlfriends all the time. And women are very capable of cheating on their husbands/boyfriends and dismissing the sex as meaningless or just a one time thing. Your P.O.V. is ancient.

Same can be said when Sam was fucking that other girl. He was clearly into it. Eva even left the room and slept on the couch while he continued to fuck her. Sounds like you have no idea about how swinging works. It takes true communication, honesty and respect for your partner in order to even entertain the idea of bringing other people into bed, let alone actually going through with it, so much so that a good fuck would be enough to break up the relationship. If something like a good fuck was enough to break up any real relationship, the relationship was never that strong to begin with.

Stop trying to speak for the entire human race. Good for you that you would watch your girl kiss another girl. I personally wouldn't want my girl kissing another girl. And who cares what the "populace of humanity" agrees on? That has fuck all to do with what goes on in the privacy of someones house.

I do wonder why people can't just watch and enjoy.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're completely ignoring natural instincts we are instinctual like animals. Our instinct is to keep our women for our selves. There are men who get off on their women screwing other men and they are called cucksolds. Sam tried this and had severe physiological reaction because it not natural in human instincts. Cucks are usually lesser men in bed and have to let other men screw their to keep them happy. Do the other men continue to respect them after? No! I know this from personal experience where a colleague wanted me to screw his wife in front of him and I did. I lost complete respect for him and so did his wife. She kept calling mr telling meto come over when ever he was away or alone... but she never wanted to leave him just had a piece of cock that would satisfy her when he wasn't around. The incident got out at the office (not from me) he quilt his job and they got a divorce  I was looked at by our colleges as like Superman... yes she continued to contact me for sex after they divorced. 

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do wonder why people can't just watch and enjoy.

I did enjoy it but as many have stated Sam had a physiological reaction to watching his wife being pleasured by another man which is natural. I don't take Sam for a cuck...

I'm not being harsh in my judgments about the situation. I think even in the most liberal and most strict of civilizations, jealousy does creep in.

If it doesn't, it simply means that people don't have any sort of emotional bond. If it does creep in, then misery and break-ups happen.

• Like 1