Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't know about you guys but if a girl makes out with a guys girlfriend she should not be afraid to let the guy see her naked  especially since  she was just grinding pussies in the bath tub with the guys girlfreind or am I just being old fashioned :dodgy:

i dont know whats going on there.but yea,she lay naked in bed with the door wide open for two hours.nil is walking by the door the whole time.but when she goes to the kitchen,she peeps out to see where he is,and runs for a towel.i do feel sorry for nica,i wanted her to get some dick.she deserved it.and hats off to amina.she did everything she could to help her get it,but for some reason nil didnt want to,.....go figure.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

amina has fooled around with three girls since she has been here I would say she owes nil a threesome 

She can do it with just girls. Nil can take a leave of absence for a few hours.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

i dont know whats going on there.but yea,she lay naked in bed with the door wide open for two hours.nil is walking by the door the whole time.but when she goes to the kitchen,she peeps out to see where he is,and runs for a towel.i do feel sorry for nica,i wanted her to get some dick.she deserved it.and hats off to amina.she did everything she could to help her get it,but for some reason nil didnt want to,.....go figure.

amina told him to kiss nica in the tub but nica turned her head so he got to kiss her cheek happened twice