Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

Luci est déjà parti malheureusement.

Et ya qu'à se rendre dans l'appart en ce moment, pour mesurer à quel point c'est devenu l'ennui.

Ah, dommage que c'est pas comme pour les B1, B2 et B4, avec les filles qui partent, reviennent et changent d'appart.

Et là, comme Luci est plutot amie (intime même) avec Beatrice du B4, ca serait bien si elle était parti emmenager avec elle...

en laissant son mec ailleurs au rez de chausée...

Bon, ca ne sera pas le cas, mais j'espère vraiment qu'on reverra Luci et son chaud tempérament.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peking said:

it was sad to see Kust feed drinks to Luci because that will end in a bad way

other than that, I hope they get their own apt.

Mira and Kai will likely get an Apartment when they depart as they stayed at Nelly's for a bit.  More than likely RLC placed them here to see how they get along with the cams first.

Luci and Kust will be something similar to Ilona and Tim. Make appearance every 5 or 6 Months apart from previous visit.

• Like 1

Aie aie

En fait, je comprend pas pourquoi RLC a laissé partir Luci (sauf si c'est elle qui a voulu partir), 

car elle était leur ambassadrice parfaite pour attirer des "abonnés payants".

Toujours en show brulant et en tenue sexy dans la pièce "gratuite", pour ensuite aller finir le reste dans la pièce "payante".

En tout cas, rien que ses "show chauds" dans le salon, ca valait déjà le coup.

Je ne regretterais seulement en tant que fan gratuit du site, de n'avoir jamais pu voir une vraie séquence de sexe de la belle.

En tout cas, maintenant, qu'elle est parti, si quelqu'un a une vidéo de scène de lit de Luci caché dans ses archives, j'espère qu'il aura la possiblité de pouvoir la partager.

Un petit merci d'encouragement d'avance.

Et pour finir, je propose à tous les fans de luci, de boycotter l'appart laissé à la merci des très fades Mira et Kai.

Ca donnera peut-être envie à RLC de faire revenir Luci.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, peking said:

well visually, he never did matter to me

I will peek at cpls having sex once or maybe twice at most

Annabel has been the only exception. three times and that was because of her.

Luci's drinking might make others feel uneasy

aaaiiieeee, I will miss looking at Luci

It would be out of character if you were not to peek.   :wink:

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎23 at 5:29 PM, henriPas said:
(Video Content No Longer Available)

its funny watching him all smiles and joking after the girls went at it in the bedroom then after luci passed out he seemed fine and stayed up talking to Bea so when exactly did he freak out so bad 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Hope you like my pics and vids about Luci, sexy...

They are some of the BEST EVER posted in these forums. I love and admire hope's work on his fantastic gifs but for pure sexiness these recent videos and gifs of your's overarch all - wonderful THANK YOU henriPas from us all I do dare (rarely) say!:smile:

8 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

They are some of the BEST EVER posted in these forums. I love and admire hope's work on his fantastic gifs but for pure sexiness these recent videos and gifs of your's overarch all - wonderful THANK YOU henriPas from us all I do dare (rarely) say!:smile:

Merci !!!