Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right... blame him for her drinking, because she has no agency of her own to NOT drink if she didn't want to. Not unless of course she actually WANTED to drink in the mornings.

He did nothing to help her problem. In fact he looked to me like he fueled it. How many times did we see him do a booze run when she was already shitfaced :cry:..She needs support, and, IMO, she's getting the opposite from him...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I'm shocked!! No Luci!! Hope to see her back!! At least maybe I'll see Mira having sex in living room! Anyway Luci has a little problem with alcohol... :biggrin:

Luci was fun but her partner appeared totally undecided at all times, It can't be easy coming to an environment where there is this type of expectancy but as said earlier.. he should have read the small print...i will miss them both.. but..:biggrin:I do hope Luci comes back.. with a controlled alcohol intake::)

8 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I'm shocked!! No Luci!! Hope to see her back!! At least maybe I'll see Mira having sex in living room! Anyway Luci has a little problem with alcohol... :biggrin:

Mira will just walk around the house in the nude::)   such a free bird

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ajaydevgan73 said:

I hope lucy come back with new apartments. Without another partner. And bring a new atmosphere

her and Bea in a roomates apt would be nice they seem to get along ok :blush: and I think a few people would watch that

16 hours ago, jjs said:

love the girl , hate the guy .

Nothing's against the guy,but would prefer the other prior girlfriend instead of Mira,she had an very very pretty face,blue eyes,nice boobs,great skin tone and was beyound sexy.Not sayed Mira isn't atractive..but the other girl was just on another level.

11 hours ago, adamneve said:

Mira will just walk around the house in the nude::)   such a free bird

Maybe this evening's events and show will persuade everyone that Mira and Kai ARE worthwhile and that without the presence of another couple they are free to does they please in the flat. Q.E.D. this evening. I rest my case.