Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Nop,they can stay in their place with that used to death room without cam(by them and all the guests),llona and boyfriend,Anna and boyfriend,Irma and boyfriend..any of this would be great,even fantastic,specialy the last two.

Ooops. Only now I saw that my question wasn't correct.

"And whal about Anabel & Efim place?"

I think it's much bigger than this one. Perhaps good for Masha & Sasha to open one hostel!

:rolleyes:

Just now, novidades said:

Ooops. Only now I saw that my question wasn't correct.

"And whal about Anabel & Efim place?"

I think it's much bigger than this one. Perhaps good for Masha & Sasha to open one hostel!

:rolleyes:

You mean...for masha and Sasha open an bigger theater:biggrin:.

• Like 1

Guest Legionaire
22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll likely be given an Apartment once they return back to St. Petersburg.

Perhaps I've missed something but she looks an awful lot like Masha, are they sisters?

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll likely be given an Apartment once they return back to St. Petersburg.

Would prefer a lot more that (gorgeous)blonde guest that was in Robert place for some days when he was vacations.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Perhaps I've missed something but she looks an awful lot like Masha, are they sisters?

I wouldn't have a clue if they are or not.  They were at Nelly's for a bit before coming to Barcelona.

It's likely getting close where they'll be departing and going back home soon.

Wonder if the place become just an one couple thing at a time.We have Mira and Kai by themselfs for some weeks,usualy what happened was an couple leaved and few time later another arrived to their place and was usualy two couples(well if not mistaken the first weeks was just llona and boyfriend),kinda prefer two couples,or one "famous" couple,llona,Anna,Irma,Rebecca all would be great.

1 hour ago, Snider said:

well !! Whenever I connect to their apartment, every time they are on their computer !!! they are boring, it's crazy

Two couples would make the place more active,specialy if they get along ok,maybe it's this couple final days and then house will be mantainance and reopens with two couples.Its an big place,kinda strange to see just two persons in it.

Heck.. seems like the topic of conversation.. I was also thinking about the other or next couple...Kust n co were interesting but didn't really mix. It would be nice to get a  new couple that spark interaction:biggrin: