Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

That was really hot, hopefully she's not as drunk next time so she has the cordination and strength to shove those fingers in her ass like she wanted :wink:

I would chill with the "unsatisfied" and "loser" comments, I think she seems very happy with her guy and he seems chill with her being nice to us.

It's pretty much expected of you to masturbate on RLC if you want to stay, I'm masturbating right now to her sexy asshole and that doesn't mean I'm unsatisfied with my girlfriend.

I'm shure she would enjoy it more if she (and maybe him) didn't have to hear a bunch of bullshit about her partner being a total loser who can't satisfy her, keep it positive, just my two cents.

She's so damn hot tho!! Love her face for some reason :heart:

• Like 1

Beatrice seems a cut above most of the others in the Barcelona girls apartment; she appears more mature, more intelligent, a much more rounded personality than the others over there, so seeing her here was a bonus as much of what happens in that huge apartment falls flat for me. 

Happy to see more of this woman and curious to know how much older she is than some of the others. Seems much more natural and grounded.

May seem plain compared to others over there, but it's her 'girl next door' all-natural looks that resonate with me personally. Each to their own of course. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

May seem plain compared to others over there, but it's her 'girl next door' all-natural looks that resonate with me personally. Each to their own of course. 

this part I agree