Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

53 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Quasiment tous tes gifs ont disparu...:cry:

That's really strange. I could see them all just a couple of minutes ago. Even saved a couple.
Now, they're all gone. Every one of them. A refresh didn't help and I just restarted my browser
a little bit ago. (This was on page six.)

And, it gets even weirder. I flipped back to page five and every GIF was there. I went back to
page six and came back to five and everybody's GIFs were gone, not just Curious'. And I didn't
refresh while doing that. But, after that, a refresh didn't help.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That's really strange. I could see them all just a couple of minutes ago. Even saved a couple.
Now, they're all gone. Every one of them. A refresh didn't help and I just restarted my browser
a little bit ago. (This was on page six.)

And, it gets even weirder. I flipped back to page five and every GIF was there. I went back to
page six and came back to five and everybody's GIFs were gone, not just Curious'. And I didn't
refresh while doing that. But, after that, a refresh didn't help.

RLC sent out a DCMA to the host site

3 minutes ago, beaf said:

c'est quoi un DCMA ?

Le Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) est une loi américaine adoptée en 1998. Le but de ce texte est de fournir un moyen de lutte contre les violations du droit d'auteur. Il vise à établir une législation de la propriété intellectuelle adaptée à l'ère numérique.

Parmi les dispositions contenues dans le texte, il y a la possibilité d'interdire explicitement le contournement des technologies utilisées pour protéger les documents assujettis au droit d'auteur. Ainsi, la loi interdit le détournement d'une protection contre la copie, mais aussi la distribution ou la mise à disposition de procédés qui permettent ce détournement. On assiste notamment à la censure de résultats sur Google (par exemple en ce qui concerne les requêtes portant sur le logiciel de peer to peer Kazaa1) et à la fermeture du site Megaupload le 19 janvier 2012.

Aujourd'hui, de grands hébergeurs américains de sites Internet, de blogs et de forums tels que Google, MSNGroup, Blogger, Tumblr, Wordpress et Yahoo! permettent de remplir un DMCA[Quoi ?] en ligne dans le but de simplifier et accélérer le dépôt de plainte. Si la plainte de l'auteur lésé est confirmée, les pages concernées sont soit retirées ou le blog concerné ayant violé les droits d'auteur est fermé.

Son équivalence européenne est l'EUCD et la transcription en France est la loi DADVSI, qui a été adoptée le 1er août 2006.

voila petite recherche google :biggrin:

• Like 2

A DMCA Takedown is:

When content is removed from a website at the request of the owner of the content or the owner of the copyright of the content. It is a well established, accepted, internet standard followed by website owners and internet service providers.

Your right to process. Any owner of content has the right to process a takedown notice against a website owner and/or an Online Service Provider (e.g. ISP, hosting company etc.) if the content owner's property is found online without their permission.

• Like 1