Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

LOL..in five,six months this ex resident barely did something like this..now that she it's out starting doing something...hope Rlc isn't that dumb to be fooled by this..maybe she wants another nice new phone,Bring two new nice residents that are fine being on cams.Regard this ex residents..if she doesn't mind..she can go have sex in her house.

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

Now we have girls who have left the house officially, but unofficially, they continue to use the house ... that's new ... LOL

are you referring to Sonya in R2 the old GAS apartment?

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

are you referring to Sofie in R2 the old GAS apartment?

I think it was glasha that brought a guy back to her old apt and banged him on cam just now, after she moved out and her name was taken down that is a first

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think it was glasha that brought a guy back to her old apt and banged him on cam just now, after she moved out and her name was taken down that is a first

It was Sonya not Sofie--I have corrected my typo.

Just got thru banging some guy and now she sleeps in Angie bed.

Just now, happyone said:

It was Sonya not Sofie--I have corrected my typo.

Just got thru banging some guy and now she sleeps in Angie bed.

I never could keep sonya and glasha straight I never really followed the apt that much and they look very similar 

Who says this apartment is boring....🤬

first time in the history of RLC a girl had sex after officially leaving the apartment.... look at her commitment... she skipped her flight for us..

most amazing thing was she didnt close angie's door nor angie requested her to do so.. and for a good time they had sex in the corridor and then right outside the door of angie's room before moving in sonya's room... how thrilling was that...