Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hep..same crap parties..in dark,crap singing,playing cards in dark..looks more an funeral than any other thing.If the other two ex residents gona be still present things won't change an bit.Worst and most depressing "parties" i seen in Rlc.

No argument from me I was going to say about the same thing

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Acabo de ver a uno de los viejos inquilinos subir escaleras con uno de los chicos y el otro bajó las escaleras ??????

Normally on the floors, and it seems that floor has no elevator ... strange, right?

But as I was saying, on the floors, you usually go down the stairs, since the street is on a lower level. What is never done is going up and down at the same time, the stairs, to look for the street exit. LOL

From what I understand, they can be neighbors of the same building. Perhaps, for that reason, even if they have left RLC, they continue to visit the house.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

uno subió el otro por las escaleras

Yes, a girl climbed (I can not say who she was) and a boy followed after a few moments. The next girl, it looks like you say, that she takes the opposite direction and goes down the stairs.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yes, a girl climbed (I can not say who she was) and a boy followed after a few moments. The next girl, it looks like you say, that she takes the opposite direction and goes down the stairs.

They might have their own places now...in the same building...Just a thought...😑

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just saw one of the old tenants go up stairs with one of the guys and the other went down the stairs ? maybe they just moved into a apt in same building

I notice that also some few days ago,one of the ex residents gone upstairs and not down.If they are just living upstairs it's even worse than i tought..basicaly almost nothing will change and the ex residents will be very present,not to mention Angie have an place to have the real fun.But This tonight "partie" was an sign nothing changed sadly.Feels like someone's throw sand to our eyes..and in reality nothing changed or improved.