Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What's with the flowers in Kami's bedroom.Thought she didn't like flowers.

I was wondering the same.  I had to go into the City so I missed her returning from her outing and the arrival of the flowers.

7 hours ago, oscaraus said:

I was wondering the same.  I had to go into the City so I missed her returning from her outing and the arrival of the flowers.

Wonder if the flowers could be a peace offering from the guy Kami brought home last weekend?However,last night I saw Katya go into Kami's room and take a photo of the flowers,so they might belong to Katya.

They could belong to Kaley, the day they arrived she had them in living room and was taking pics of them and with them. She had Kami take several with her and the bear that's hiding in the corner then took them in bathroom unpacked them and watered them

17 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

They could belong to Kaley, the day they arrived she had them in living room and was taking pics of them and with them. She had Kami take several with her and the bear that's hiding in the corner then took them in bathroom unpacked them and watered them

I think the flowers Kaley used for her photo were white.

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now I don't see any flowers anywhere.Did you see what happened to the ones in Kami's room?

I believe they may be sitting on living room window sill, if you look at Kaley cam 13 it looks like flowers sitting on sill 

Kami is packing, clothes and make up. I think Kaley will do the same later. Kami has been talking of going to Spain and all the 3 girls of going to Stockhom for a show and video. So, let's wait. But as Kami just took photos of herself with the suitcase and the flowers, the logic would be that she is going for a few days with the flower guy... But who is it ? The basket player ?

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is packing, clothes and make up. I think Kaley will do the same later. Kami has been talking of going to Spain and all the 3 girls of going to Stockhom for a show and video. So, let's wait.

She was wearing a sweatshirt that said Palm Springs.Maybe coming to the U.S. ?