Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

It's perfectly OK to criticize the actions or behavior of a tenant, as long as you can back it up or let it be known that it's just your opinion. That's what the rules require. Out-and-out insults like "She's a whore bitch cut with pin worms in her butt and pus in her pussy" are obviously trolling (against the rules) and always leads to riots and food fights. Some clown did that kind of insult in the Leora thread once, just to piss off our membership, and the fiercely loyal Leora fan club virtually tortured him, ripped his balls off (slowly) , and nearly lynched him before I had time to ban his foolish ass.

Observations, opinions & criticism are qualitatively different from vindictive, obscene & violent mindless insults.

Just so that no one misunderstands me, I spend damn little time in Barcelona and none in Moscow. The tenants don't interest me. I just hang out at CC, cleaning up the puke and sweeping the floors. 

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're not remembering that wrong. Yes she did chase her guy around with a knife. Also slapped and punched the shit out of him multiple times.

Gia did the same thing (in that very apartment) that Isabel did. But probably the tenant that pissed off our members the most was Yarik for his forceful psychological abuse of his girl.

Kami would not hurt anybody. My only criticism of her is that big goddamn teddy bear that took up all the screen when she was in bed. None of these girls need big stuffed bears. They need cute little squirrels instead. 😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Gia did the same thing (in that very apartment) that Isabel did. But probably the tenant that pissed off our members the most was Yarik for his forceful psychological abuse of his girl.

Kami would hurt anybody. My only criticism of her is that big goddamn teddy bear that took up all the screen when she was in bed. None of these girls need big stuffed bears. They need cute little squirrels instead. 😁

She would??? I don't think so 😏:biggrin:

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's perfectly OK to criticize the actions or behavior of a tenant, as long as you can back it up or let it be known that it's just your opinion. That's what the rules require. Out-and-out insults like "She's a whore bitch cut with pin worms in her butt and pus in her pussy" are obviously trolling (against the rules) and always leads to riots and food fights. 

And sometimes Mods have to invent to make their point smiley says lol emoticon

17 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is packing, clothes and make up. I think Kaley will do the same later. Kami has been talking of going to Spain and all the 3 girls of going to Stockhom for a show and video. So, let's wait. But as Kami just took photos of herself with the suitcase and the flowers, the logic would be that she is going for a few days with the flower guy... But who is it ? The basket player ?

Several who do not travel to Stockholm :dodgy:
CNN: Trump and Kim drop Stockholm - now there are two places

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Several who do not travel to Stockholm :dodgy:
CNN: Trump and Kim drop Stockholm - now there are two places

If Trump is going to Seoul or Pyongyang, I would strongly advise Kami and Kaley not going to do any modeling there. You know what happened to Melania, the rich victim of a pussy graber..

So Kami arrived safe and sound where we finally guessed she was going. RLC says on the icon that she will be back next next monday (the 7th of May).