Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

5 hours ago, ConanSp said:

Hamster removed from Kaley's balcony and put into box about 20:15hrs could not follow fast enough but Kaley went to restroom, minute later there was a flush. Few minuets late Kami and Kaley left with a bag. Will not speculate  on where hamster is now but at least he/she is not decomposing on balcony. 

Kami put some plastic gloves, took the hamster from Kaley's balcony and then her and Kaley went to to the funeral downstairs in the garbage tin... Kami was a bit aching in the stomach after she took the dead hamster. So there was a feeling after all.

The 3 girls went for a bar, then came back Kristy. Sad it is, as Kristy is a wonderful girl. Kami changed her mind about her, but I didn't. Kami, listen, you will always need Kristy, she is a very nice loving girl.

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's daylight in Moscow.Time for Kami to go to bed.I'm beginning to think she is part vampire.

Yea, funny Ridge. even though I work normal hours on the weekend I'm up all night. she sleeps all day so of course she is up all night. I get off work and say I'm tired and then stay up way too late.