Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder why Kami closed the doors to the living room when Kaley went to bed? Could Kami be expecting company? Or is Kristy bringing someone home?

Doesn't Kaley usually close them?

I don't foresee Kami expecting anyone and Kristy running late, she keeps on she'll be on my schedule.

I was kind of hoping to see if there was going to be any interaction between Kami and Kristy, after a earlier comment I seen.

9 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Doesn't Kaley usually close them?

I don't foresee Kami expecting anyone and Kristy running late, she keeps on she'll be on my schedule.

I was kind of hoping to see if there was going to be any interaction between Kami and Kristy, after a earlier comment I seen.

I just noticed that the sliding glass doors to Kaley's bedroom are open.So maybe she's having trouble closing them again,and she asked Kami to close the living room doors. This would all be much easier if I understood Russian.

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just noticed that the sliding glass doors to Kaley's bedroom are open.So maybe she's having trouble closing them again,and she asked Kami to close the living room doors. This would all be much easier if I understood Russian.

Yeah just noticed that too.

Yeah I don't understand a word of Russian but like to listen to them and Nina sing!

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They have programs on the Internet where you can learn Languages. They'll give you the easy words and then when they get to the Sentences they want you to get out your Credit Card.  Nothing seems to come free anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The hamster probably died from dehydration if no one gave it any water.

The Lifespan of a Hamster is very short.  A Hamster that is 2 years old is like a Human being the age of 70.