Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

2 hours ago, This is Me said:

Will there be funeral too? :sleepy:

Hamster removed from Kaley's balcony and put into box about 20:15hrs could not follow fast enough but Kaley went to restroom, minute later there was a flush. Few minuets late Kami and Kaley left with a bag. Will not speculate  on where hamster is now but at least he/she is not decomposing on balcony. 

8 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Hamster removed from Kaley's balcony and put into box about 20:15hrs could not follow fast enough but Kaley went to restroom, minute later there was a flush. Few minuets late Kami and Kaley left with a bag. Will not speculate  on where hamster is now but at least he/she is not decomposing on balcony. 

4fb6f91aa9178d205c44.jpg   RIP  Little One

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Thx :undecided:

6 minutes ago, This is Me said:

Did anybody see Kristy? :sleepy:

Not since about afternoon yesterday their time, she and Kaley were in kitchen talking and she was eating. She was dressed in jeans and bra, did not look like she was going anywhere, I stepped away for few minutes and she was gone haven't seen her since. her beds made and room cleaned. ??