Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kami is home 😉

.. and the hamster is dead. Kami put it on Kaley's balcony and doesn't seem to care at all. Kristy went, Kami and her not talking to each other. Kami wants her to leave the apartment.

6 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

.. and the hamster is dead. Kami put it on Kaley's balcony and doesn't seem to care at all. Kristy went, Kami and her not talking to each other. Kami wants her to leave the apartment.

Kristi go away? Kristy has been on her own path for 4 months :sleepy: I hope she will leave soon :shy:

6 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Anyway, the hamster was suicidal :biggrin:

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There won't be many Videos of this Apartment in Open Forums since every room is Premium Access.   There are Videos in the Premium Members Only Board.

This is understandable. Mom would see her daughter not being a telephone operator etc. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, This is Me said:

This is understandable. Mom would see her daughter not being a telephone operator etc. :biggrin:

Kamila's Mother knows what she does as her Mother has also been the Apartment. Showering, getting dressed.  Her Mother even though of trying to Rub One out in the Bed but she got Cold Feet or afraid Kamila would walk in and Catch Her in the Act.  Not a Bad Looking Lady for being in her 50's I presume.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kamila's Mother knows what she does as her Mother has also been the Apartment. Showering, getting dressed.  Her Mother even though of trying to Rub One out in the Bed but she got Cold Feet or afraid Kamila would walk in and Catch Her in the Act.  Not a Bad Looking Lady for being in her 50's I presume.

I saw their mum but for a moment. I left them to them :sleepy:

• Upvote 1

It took me four months to see Kristy in my "eyes" . She showed me her phone.She did not hide anything. Her behavior was always betrayed.I was scared when she took up the young child. She was angry with me for that :sleepy:

She finally found herself. Or at least she is near.

4 hours ago, This is Me said:

It took me four months to see Kristy in my "eyes" . She showed me her phone.She did not hide anything. Her behavior was always betrayed.I was scared when she took up the young child. She was angry with me for that :sleepy:

She finally found herself. Or at least she is near.

???????????????????????????????????????

14 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Isn't that ironic, as I think the consensus is that Kami should leave the apartment, hell she is gone 15 days out of every 30 anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1