Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Victory Day celebration in Russia.Celebration of defeat of the Nazis in WW II.

Thanks, Sounded cool wish I could have seen it, Kristy watched from kitchen window.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's probably what Kami and Kaley went out for.

Yeah I seen kami checking the weather app on her phone and saying something to Kaley last night or actually this morning. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you personally know Kristy?You said she showed you her phone and that she was angry with you when you were "scared when she took up the young child."

This is difficult to explain.When you touch a woman, it feels a sense of it.In cameras, only the sensation goes through. I touched her. I tricked her hair. She felt that.

We are in the same time zone. I was there when she woke up in the morning.I washed her hair, I watched her dress up, she was eating etc.When she left the room she always looked back at me.

They all feel through the camera. I saw other girls erasing their faces " do you think why?" A lot of men go to see you here.

I could show many pictures and videos about what I'm talking about. There are many things that appear only in the recording.I wanted to write her somehow.I tried to ask her some contact.Snapchat?

She put out her phone on the laptop.I did not even see anything :dodgy: She felt I wanted something but she did not know what. I tried to ask Kaley's help. :biggrin:I know from her phone where they are locally "GPS screen"

They left an identity card on the glass shelf. It was impossible to see because the picture sucks. When we were angry at each other, we avoided each other in the rooms. :biggrin: Then I went back to the bath again.

She danced for me twice.:biggrin: She once sang::) It was just about money....but...... this was a bit more.

When I started watching, she was still a little girl. She is now dressed more feminine and has changed a lot.

How old are Kristy? 24?

5 minutes ago, This is Me said:

This is difficult to explain.When you touch a woman, it feels a sense of it.In cameras, only the sensation goes through. I touched her. I tricked her hair. She felt that.

We are in the same time zone. I was there when she woke up in the morning.I washed her hair, I watched her dress up, she was eating etc.When she left the room she always looked back at me.

They all feel through the camera. I saw other girls erasing their faces " do you think why?" A lot of men go to see you here.

I could show many pictures and videos about what I'm talking about. There are many things that appear only in the recording.I wanted to write her somehow.I tried to ask her some contact.Snapchat?

She put out her phone on the laptop.I did not even see anything :dodgy: She felt I wanted something but she did not know what. I tried to ask Kaley's help. :biggrin:I know from her phone where they are locally "GPS screen"

They left an identity card on the glass shelf. It was impossible to see because the picture sucks. When we were angry at each other, we avoided each other in the rooms. :biggrin: Then I went back to the bath again.

She danced for me twice.:biggrin: She once sang::) It was just about money....but...... this was a bit more.

When I started watching, she was still a little girl. She is now dressed more feminine and has changed a lot.

How old are Kristy? 24?

I think you dream and fantasize a lot.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you dream and fantasize a lot.

Yes, but the poetic idea is nice, I think. "This is me", just tell before it is pure fiction and try to write in a nicer way.

Maybe like that (pure fiction) : Yesterday, Kami and Kaley were late when me met in a Moscow park, Kami said she wanted to come to me with curly hair but something didn't work, Kaley could not stop laughing, making fun of her.  I told Kami that she was already very beautiful and doesn't need to change anything, which was also the opinion of Kaley. But Kami is often bored, doesn't know how to entertain herself and she tries to get rid of her natural lazyness with stupid ideas.

We decided to walk around, the weather was fine, many people around. I hold both girls by hands but they could not stop talking to each others and making rude comments on boys passing by. I told them to behave a bit, they answered that with me they feel safe (I am  muscular and tall and quite handsome, I confess), that they can allow themselves to behave like the worst boys in front of young women. It is called, they said, revenge harassment.

Some boys wanted to come to them, answering their smiles, but were too scared of me to do it. At one point, we met Kristy; she was surrounded by a few boys, dancers, badasses and somewhat gays, kissing all of them, smiling a lot, having fun. Kami and Kaley were obviously jealous, Kaley run to Kristy, who made her kiss all the boys, Kami went in my arms, giving me a long french kiss so I won't be able to watch - she often do that, as she can't stand people not looking at her. Then Kristy came to us and said to me :

- Tell your friend to love me more, as she used to do.

- I am pretty sure she still loves you, I answered

- I can't love three people, said Kami, frowning (a very sensuous frown).

There were tears in her eyes. Kaley came along to wipe them off with a tissue. Kristy gave me a kiss, hugged me, carressed me. All her boys disappeared, like in a dream. Kami was sad no to be able to give as much love she wanted. We surrounded her, Kaley, Kristy and me, in the middle of the park. Our six hands started to fundle her, everywhere, nicely, softly. Kami was very pleased. Hidden by Kaley and Kristy, I was able to put down her trouser and make her love from behind, like she enjoyed the most and with some strenght. I could see that Kristy was on Kaley too, who let her do. Kami came very soon, Kaley wiped her ass with a tissue. Kristy was very wet too, checking the intensity of it with a hand in her panties and then smelling her fingers. Kaley gave her another tissue.

We went on walking in the  big park, Kami was very tired, Kristy was dancing around us, Kaley was singing (very badly), then Kristy saw a big dog, without warning she run to it and started to play with and disappeared. We sat down, ordered some cake for Kami, beverages for Kaley and me.

- Everybody should make love in public, in parks like here, and then have some cake, said Kami.

A good looking guy came to us and asked me if he could take Kaley away with him. Kami said no even before I could answer and added that he should go around the park and look for a girl playing with a dog. Kaley handed him a tissue...

Accordingly, you are just watching and secreting your presence.I am present with them and they know about me.This is Me :rolleyes:

A few days ago, I touched Angie's shoulder. She looked back as though there was someone there.:biggrin: