Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

So Kami, Kaley and Kristy does not really live in this apartment ? It just just a staged apartment ? So when they leave this apartment they they can sleep in their REAL beds, cook  in their real kitchen, meet their REAL friends . I suppose the angels are just a bunch of low cost soviets actresses paid by RLC to fake friendship with Kristy ?

What I'm saying is that the girls behave differently with the cameras than they would behave without the cameras.And a lot of what they do is specifically for the cameras and to put a show on for viewers..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What I'm saying is that the girls behave differently with the cameras than they would behave without the cameras.And a lot of what they do is specifically for the cameras.

You say that to say what exactly? 95% of the people in these apartments on all these sites will probably act differently on SOME level because of the cameras. Not all but probably most. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What I'm saying is that the girls behave differently with the cameras than they would behave without the cameras.And a lot of what they do is specifically for the cameras and to put a show on for viewers..

i will badmouth Kami and Kaley but they do nothing all day long except watching TV/laptop. Rest of time time they eat, take bath/shower as everyone and receive friends . Did i miss something ?

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i will badmouth Kami and Kaley but they nothing all day long except watching TV. Rest of time time they eat, take bath/shower as everyone and receive friends . Did i miss something ?

You missed the phone scrolling ::)

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i will badmouth Kami and Kaley but they do nothing all day long except watching TV/laptop. Rest of time time they eat, take bath/shower as everyone and receive friends . Did i miss something ?

Maybe that's closer to real life than the other apartments.