Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

sorry, but was Kristy giving a blowjob to the boy? it would be the second time in the history of RLC

8 minutes ago, Karrui said:

It was late and I went to bed, something happened between Kristy and the boys?

No, Kristy went to sleep.

Some friends had sex in a tent on Kaley's bed.

They did'nt have intercourse because they had no condom. I was watching the entire time when they started in Kristy's room, stopped for a while then continued in Kaley's room. She must not know about Kristys drawer of condoms.

Anyway, they appeared to please each other by him finger banging her to orgasm then she would stroke his cock until he was about to cum and he finished somewhere, which is what the debate is about. I saw no cleanup of his cum so I wondered if she swallowed it ad he was by her mouth a number of times. They did this at least 3 times then I went to bed.

All under covers so you can see I am speculating except there were times we had an angle to see his cock by her mouth.

8 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

They did'nt have intercourse because they had no condom. I was watching the entire time when they started in Kristy's room, stopped for a while then continued in Kaley's room. She must not know about Kristys drawer of condoms.

Anyway, they appeared to please each other by him finger banging her to orgasm then she would stroke his cock until he was about to cum and he finished somewhere, which is what the debate is about. I saw no cleanup of his cum so I wondered if she swallowed it ad he was by her mouth a number of times. They did this at least 3 times then I went to bed.

All under covers so you can see I am speculating except there were times we had an angle to see his cock by her mouth.

Kristy gave her a condom from her drawer and the other girl to, before she and the guy went in to Kristys room. and Kristy took the other guy out to smoke so they would be alone :blush: She is a good friend. if they did not use it that is there own fault ,she can only do so much.

1 hour ago, CrazyDude said:

Wish i knew it before paying for the replay :(
10$ wasted :P

I am back from holidays and as I feared there was plenty of action in my favorite house which I missed.  I was able to read CamCaps on my Ipad.  When I read about Kami having scored with some dude from San Francisco, I tried to log into RealLifeCam on my Ipad. I was able to log in to RealLifeCam and I paid 100 tokens to watch it.  Unfortunately I was not able to view Kami getting her jollies as the Ipad Software is not compatible with The RLC Software.  I did try really hard to get it to work but to no avail.

I enjoyed reading the commentary from you guys especially as it seems that Kami enjoyed the sex and was quite active.  I am really disappointed that I wasn't able to watch it.  It would be great if RLC would offer us areply of these scenes.  I would be more than happy to pay for it.  If anyone knows where I can watch it, would they please PM me.

Happy New Year to all and Kind regards, Oscar.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

He came on her chest. You could see it when she went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash it off.   Pretty sure she never had it in her mouth; she kept turning her head and saying no. You could see him tit fucking her when he pulled back the covers to pour oil on her chest.

• Like 1

i do not know the names of the angels but it was probably not fun for the girls two days ago but i hope the angels can still be friends but  i hope the angels think twice next time sometimes thinking boys with wrong head happiness to the angels 

Edited by kase