Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

38 minutes ago, sts1004 said:

Wow!!!!! I studied with Christie in school! She's from Chita !!!!

Are you able to translate the girls' conversations inside the apartment? Also,I thought Kristy's family lived much closer to Moscow than Chita. 

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Katya not sleeping in Kami's bed,so that may mean Kami will return tonight.

Katya,Kaley and Kristy in bed and Katya closed the living room doors.Further reason to believe Kami may bring someone home with her tonight?

Kristy,

I am not a member of RLC anymore but one of my best friends is and he asked me if you ever masturbate without the sheets or without panties on.  I told him that in all the times I watched you, and I watched you A LOT, that I didn't remember you ever masturbating without something in the way of the cameras.  I don't know what you have done in the last 15 months since I quit watching RLC, so I couldn't tell him that.  He is very interested in you but does not watch you that much because you are always hiding the goods from the viewer.  Turn a new leaf for him Kristy and be more adventurous.  You are by far the best girl in that apartment and your fans would love to see you put it out there for them.  All I'm asking is for you to consider it and if it is something you are willing to do, your fan base will grow exponentially!!

Take care my love XOXOXO

10 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

What I got is that she was feeling very tense and had to go for the day and next night. She took another t-shirt, the kind she takes to sleep, no make up, no hair brush. Could be that she went to her sister to calm her down.

Appears you were right.Kami never returned.