Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Kristy has actually bated many times uncovered lately.

Uncovered and unpantied?  I have seen a few clips of her in the last several months but it's nothing to write home about.  If they do it uncovered but with panties on because they are afraid someone might walk in on them, then get the landlord to install locks on their door!!  I think the panty covered bates are done because they just don't want to show that intimate act and if that's the case, it's time to move on and let somebody else come in and enjoy the luxuries they currently have!

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are right, but I prefer to know they are somewhere having fun thento seen them half sleeping on the sofa in front of a tv they don't watch nor listen to. I just want to know they are happy,

I hear you and understand what you are saying.  They could at least put more effort into what they do when they are home to be gone away as much as they are!!  I'm really not so sure they are that happy with the whole RLC aspect anymore.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Uncovered and unpantied?  I have seen a few clips of her in the last several months but it's nothing to write home about.  If they do it uncovered but with panties on because they are afraid someone might walk in on them, then get the landlord to install locks on their door!!  I think the panty covered bates are done because they just don't want to show that intimate act and if that's the case, it's time to move on and let somebody else come in and enjoy the luxuries they currently have!

Watch Barcelona flats for that, you have girls staying all day long naked legs wide apart and bating from time to time. It is very boring and very sad. I prefer Kami and Kristy hiding themselves, even if we have seen every bits of their anatomy.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Watch Barcelona flats for that, you have girls staying all day long naked legs wide apart and bating from time to time. It is very boring and very sad. I prefer Kami and Kristy hiding themselves, even if we have seen every bits of their anatomy.

I also feel what is happening in the Barca flats is sad and monotonous and it's a good thing I don't watch it anymore or else I would be one of those people ragging on them for the constant wide spread legs with no real action.........who am I kidding lol, I'm going to rag on them when I want to regardless if I watch them or not.

I get what you are saying about Kami & Kristy hiding themselves but doing it all the time is just as bad as the girls in the Barca flats giving it up all the time.  There needs to be an even balance of openness to hiding in opinion.

I hear you and understand what you are saying.  They could at least put more effort into what they do when they are home to be gone away as much as they are!!  I'm really not so sure they are that happy with the whole RLC aspect anymore.

I think they are happy with the money they get from RLC and so is RLC with their behavior. Kami is torn between the will of leaving and the will of being seen. She can't decide herself. One day on, one day off. Kristy and Kaley are more stable.

• Like 1

I also feel what is happening in the Barca flats is sad and monotonous and it's a good thing I don't watch it anymore or else I would be one of those people ragging on them for the constant wide spread legs with no real action.........who am I kidding lol, I'm going to rag on them when I want to regardless if I watch them or not.

I get what you are saying about Kami & Kristy hiding themselves but doing it all the time is just as bad as the girls in the Barca flats giving it up all the time.  There needs to be an even balance of openness to hiding in opinion.

Kami, Kristy and Kaley are bating to get to sleep, not for us to watch.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

I think they are happy with the money they get from RLC and so is RLC with their behavior. Kami is torn between the will of leaving and the will of being seen. She can't decide herself. One day on, one day off. Kristy and Kaley are more stable.

Good point and a point I will ponder with this weekend while I'm in the country mowing some much needed pasture.  For now though, I need to get my but in gear and be ready for when my son comes and picks me up.

Have a good weekend!!

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami, Kristy and Kaley are bating to get to sleep, not for us to watch.

I see.....well, I just don't have anything to say to that as it doesn't fit in with the whole realm of RLC if they are only doing it to go to sleep!

Peace out man......I need to go!