Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami left the apartment wearing a dress with no panties and no bra?

Yes. No panties because she just got waxed and it must be a bit sensitive, I suppose, and no bra as this kind of dress doesn't require one.

I tend to agree with Thes on Kami's disposition in the apartment as of late.  I will say though that when I was a member months ago I did get to see one of her waxing sessions and I was quite surprised by the whole thing.  I've never even googled a girl getting waxed on the internet before then.  I thought it was cute how she reacted when the girl would yank that silly putty off her vaginal area.  She, being Kami, does offer the viewing audience something different than just about all the other tenants with her waxing sessions.

Now I read where Kristy has a new vibrator but she used it covered up.  Now, my question to that is this........did she make sure that the viewer got to see she had a new vibrator before using it?  If she did, she needs a good spanking........any takers on administering that spanking LOL.  I know my buddy is waiting for when and if she ever comes out of her shell with her masturbations.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I tend to agree with Thes on Kami's disposition in the apartment as of late.  I will say though that when I was a member months ago I did get to see one of her waxing sessions and I was quite surprised by the whole thing.  I've never even googled a girl getting waxed on the internet before then.  I thought it was cute how she reacted when the girl would yank that silly putty off her vaginal area.  She, being Kami, does offer the viewing audience something different than just about all the other tenants with her waxing sessions.

Now I read where Kristy has a new vibrator but she used it covered up.  Now, my question to that is this........did she make sure that the viewer got to see she had a new vibrator before using it?  If she did, she needs a good spanking........any takers on administering that spanking LOL.  I know my buddy is waiting for when and if she ever comes out of her shell with her masturbations.

This morning, she entered the kitchen with the vibrator in hand... and Katia was there. She showed it to her and then went to the bathroom to wash it.

I think Kami and Kaley are having a party or going to a party this night, Kami brought back some bottles she put in the fridge. And Kami did her a beauty session today, first the peeling then the hairdesser for maintenance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

This morning, she entered the kitchen with the vibrator in hand... and Katia was there. She showed it to her and then went to the bathroom to wash it.

I think Kami and Kaley are going to a party this night, at least Kami brought back some bottles she left in the hall. And Kami did her a beauty session today, first the peeling then the hairdesser.

Very interesting about Kristy showing it this morning and in the kitchen of all places......too funny!  I would have thought she would have teased the audience by showing it last night before she apparently used it to climax with.  At any rate, maybe they are finally starting to open up for you all and that is always a good thing in my book!!

I don't doubt it that Kami & Kaley are going to a party tonight.  After all, they are party girls and it's much easier for them to be out of the lime light than in it!!  First I've read of a hair dresser that I can remember or it just didn't mean anything to me when I read it LOL.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very interesting about Kristy showing it this morning and in the kitchen of all places......too funny!  I would have thought she would have teased the audience by showing it last night before she apparently used it to climax with.  At any rate, maybe they are finally starting to open up for you all and that is always a good thing in my book!!

I don't doubt it that Kami & Kaley are going to a party tonight.  After all, they are party girls and it's much easier for them to be out of the lime light than in it!!  First I've read of a hair dresser that I can remember or it just didn't mean anything to me when I read it LOL.

I corrected my post, so you can read it again...

BREAKING NEWS : Kami found somes panties (black ones) to put under her skirt.

The girls are having a party somewhere, Kaley already tried the shoes to go with her jeans short.

ing a party somewhere else.

Endless breaking news (my god, I hope Fow news and CNN can follow...), Kami took away her dress and put on some wrecked black jeans, with a bra to, and a black top. The girls are going out, no party here. I can hardly breath...

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Endless breaking news (my god, I hope Fow news and CNN can follow...), Kami took away her dress and put on some wrecked black jeans, with a bra to, and a black top. The girls are going out, no party here. I can hardly breath...

Take a breath Beldonn, it's going to be OK except there is no pet to watch while they are gone.  Maybe and with any luck, Kristy will be back in time to entertain you before the girls get home!

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kristy has actually bated many times uncovered lately.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Take a breath Beldonn, it's going to be OK except there is no pet to watch while they are gone.  Maybe and with any luck, Kristy will be back in time to entertain you before the girls get home!

You are right, but I prefer to know they are somewhere having fun then to see them half sleeping on the sofa in front of a tv they don't watch nor listen to. I just want to know they are happy,