Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I wonder if they may have an agreement with clothing and shoe companies to do reviews of the clothes or shoes, I see them get deliveries, try the stuff on then bag or box it back up and send it back. A couple of the items they have discussed, maybe what they would change with the item then bagged it up and sent it back. 

Yes, it looks like that to me too.

Kristy had also had shoes delivered to her in the hall, she tried them, took some of them, paid them with a credit card to the guy who has the terminal to do so. She did that twice.

Just now, ConanSp said:

I don't know, You would know better than I, but I hope things do change for the better. from what I've read in back forums they used to be close friends, hope they remember that. 

Kami can't just erase the past, the very close intimacy they had, Kristy and her. Sometimes, these very last days, it looks like Kami wanted to come back to her, but she can't decide herself.

15 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami can't just erase the past, the very close intimacy they had, Kristy and her. Sometimes, these very last days, it looks like Kami wanted to come back to her, but she can't decide herself.

Wonder if Kami felt like Kristy didn't take care of the hamster properly while Kami was visiting her hometown?

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if Kami felt like Kristy didn't take care of the hamster properly while Kami was visiting her hometown?

Hamsters have a very short Lifespan.  If a Hamster is 2 Years it's like being 70 in a Humans Life.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But did the girls know that?

Sure they did. But Kristy took really care of Tyson (the name of the pet given by Dima, the ex-boyfriend), she loves animals as we know. Kaley cried when the hamster was sick, tried to find a pet doctor in the middle of the night, Kristy was pissed and came at 6 AM to see whether he was still alive but he was already dead. Kami didn't seem to care a lot when she came back, a few hours later.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is the first time I see Kristy bating with a vibrator 😮

Great Kristy ❤️ Unfortunately it was covered, but she lasted very long, and she had a nice orgasm 😘