Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Kristy showed Kami a BJ on it in Kami's bed
and Heidi showed it to them in the kitchen Feb 6 2017

But never for masturbation? As were my point last night.

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not care about anything else, but having lost Kristy masturbating with a dildo, I'm very sorry

I could be cruel here Sergio, but I won't because I'm really a nice bloke...You didn't miss anything because it was pretty much hidden...😉

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I tend to agree with Thes on Kami's disposition in the apartment as of late.  I will say though that when I was a member months ago I did get to see one of her waxing sessions and I was quite surprised by the whole thing.  I've never even googled a girl getting waxed on the internet before then.  I thought it was cute how she reacted when the girl would yank that silly putty off her vaginal area.  She, being Kami, does offer the viewing audience something different than just about all the other tenants with her waxing sessions.

Now I read where Kristy has a new vibrator but she used it covered up.  Now, my question to that is this........did she make sure that the viewer got to see she had a new vibrator before using it?  If she did, she needs a good spanking........any takers on administering that spanking LOL.  I know my buddy is waiting for when and if she ever comes out of her shell with her masturbations.

She only Masturbates under the sheets and it's over in a few minutes.  :biggrin: