Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley not looking too chipper either.

I think also they need some time alone from each other, but Kami and Kaley seem to be nearer and more friendly then ever.

The most strange thing is their behavior toward Kristy. Kristy is apart, they don't talk to her from the time they came back from skiing. They are polite, that's all. It seems that Kami didn't like that girls came to "her" place when she was away, she took even a photo of a nearly broken whisky glass yesterday, behaves like a bit like a bitch. Our star behaves like such...

And Kristy has her own problems too, and doesn't seem to get any support from Kami and Kaley.

Man, girls are secretive, difficult, even amongst themselves !

11 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I think also they need some time alone from each other, but Kami and Kaley seem to be nearer and more friendly then ever.

The most strange thing is their behavior toward Kristy. Kristy is apart, they don't talk to her from the time they came back from skiing. They are polite, that's all. It seems that Kami didn't like that girls came to "her" place when she was away, she took even a photo of a nearly broken whisky glass yesterday, behaves like a bit like a bitch. Our star behaves like such...

And Kristy has her own problems too, and doesn't seem to get any support from Kami and Kaley.

Man, girls are secretive, difficult, even amongst themselves !

All three girls seem to be conversing well right now.

21 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, Kami is arguing a lot against Kristy, Kaley doing the go-between, but I don't get well the argument going on.

Since I don't understand Russian,I have no idea.If they start throwing things at each other,that I'll understand.:biggrin: 

If my roommate turned my room over to his/her friends without my permission while I was on vacation I'd be a bit pissed too.Also,remember what happened when Kami was on vacation before and Kristy had her friends over for a party?The apartment ended up UM as a result of what happened at the party.

Kami and Kristy are friends again after a few arguments. They deeply need each other, they know it, nothing can change that. Kaley went away, having done the work to put them together. Nothing is better than watching them together.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami and Kristy are friends again after a few arguments. They deeply need each other, they know it, nothing can change that. Kaley went away, having done the work to put them together. Nothing is better than watching them together.

My thought  on  this it seems to me Kamila  and Kaley not having much to do with each other.  Kami  staying in her room all day Kaley staying on the couch.