Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

We complain about the girls of K,K,& K not having sex lives.I think the real problem is that they do not have steady sex partners.Since Feb.2016 Kami has had four different men in her bed.Three fucked her and one finger fucked her.In addition to the four men in the apartment,per Kitek's translations,Kami has had sex with two more men outside the apartment.So that is at least six different men for Kami in less than two years. In the short time Kaley has been here she has had sex with  two different men.And I have lost count on the number of different men Kristy has had sex with in the apartment. The primary reason for the lack of sex in the apartment is because none of their relationships with men last very long.:cry:

A long term relationship for K,K,&K girls is 3 weeks.:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, jham said:

I guess she is visiting  someone tonight just are luck

When she was in her bedroom before she left I saw Kami take something out of the drawer of her nightstand and stuff it in her back pocket.Not sure,but it might have been a condom.If you have replay check it and see what you think.Might have been money and not a condom.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Okay,thanks.Could you tell what Kami took from her nightstand drawer and put in her back pocket before she went out?

I was going to look for you but my replay run out today

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

We complain about the girls of K,K,& K not having sex lives.I think the real problem is that they do not have steady sex partners.Since Feb.2016 Kami has had four different men in her bed.Three fucked her and one finger fucked her.In addition to the four men in the apartment,per Kitek's translations,Kami has had sex with two more men outside the apartment.So that is at least six different men for Kami in less than two years. In the short time Kaley has been here she has had sex with  two different men.And I have lost count on the number of different men Kristy has had sex with in the apartment. The primary reason for the lack of sex in the apartment is because none of their relationships with men last very long.:cry:

IMO Kristy does fine, she has sex fairly often. It was also Kristy that helt all the last big parties I saw. I'm not complaining about her. The other two could really do better tho.

Also, if they had some variation in their masturbations, maybe even without covers once in a while, that would make them ALOT more interesting.