Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

Guest Peeker Seeker
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, ed2 said:

Kristy is still pretty much not blending in with the others, she keeps mostly to herself. It has been like this for quite a while now. Do anyone know if anything has happened?

Nothing happen, Kristy very busy with her life away from project. Always best friends girls will be.

5 hours ago, oscaraus said:

It is about time that the balloons in this appartment be removed.  Because of their movement you think someone is in that particular room but is is only the baloons floating around.  Time for them to be banned!!!!

Or BANGED!!!!

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can little Katya live up to sleeping in that big bed ? Can she even begin to live up to Kristy's night time antics ? Probably should go back to the living room couch, she doesn't have a chance. :biggrin: "Buns of Steel" 

But if I remember correct, I think I have actually seen Katya bate without covers, and that is a thing I have never seen Kristy do!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But if I remember correct, I think I have actually seen Katya bate without covers, and that is a thing I have never seen Kristy do!

Ed, I think you have been fantasizing. The Little Katya has never done anything like that. She is a freeloader !!!

Her little sister stayed with her for a week or so, and was much more interesting than this freeloader. She is there just to advantage of free rent.

comedy central GIF by Workaholics