Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember this well. I might have a picture somewhere but it could take days to find. it was after quite a few bates in which Paul got closer and closer to catching her - always seemed odd because he knew what she was up to - and she seemed to enjoy that thrill but the overriding emotion from that scene was confusion. Paul simply didn't know what to do with himself.

...and often Paul STILL doesn't know what to do.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 12/3/2018 at 2:08 AM, BBsq69 said:

I remember this well. I might have a picture somewhere but it could take days to find. it was after quite a few bates in which Paul got closer and closer to catching her - always seemed odd because he knew what she was up to - and she seemed to enjoy that thrill but the overriding emotion from that scene was confusion. Paul simply didn't know what to do with himself.

Went through June to August 2016 with no luck. Does anybody have a date for when Paul surprised The Goddess?

On 12/5/2018 at 7:37 AM, BBsq69 said:

Went through June to August 2016 with no luck. Does anybody have a date for when Paul surprised The Goddess?

I think it must be from before 05-2016 because in 05-2016 the bordeau carpet was already there