Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

1 hour ago, LIVESHOW said:

Good u/l but if someone has the original file (not one that's been zoomed in or copied), its interesting to see Leora's face (and Pauls) when he walks in just as she's gonna orgasm.  I think that's an important part of the clip (that has been edited out).

Maybe our resident historian, Squirrely, has the file.   What say you, Squirrely?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Good u/l but if someone has the original file (not one that's been zoomed in or copied), its interesting to see Leora's face (and Pauls) when he walks in just as she's gonna orgasm.  I think that's an important part of the clip (that has been edited out).

Maybe our resident historian, Squirrely, has the file.   What say you, Squirrely?

That Video is from 2016. There could be a possibility there's a copy in the Premium.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I remember this well. I might have a picture somewhere but it could take days to find. it was after quite a few bates in which Paul got closer and closer to catching her - always seemed odd because he knew what she was up to - and she seemed to enjoy that thrill but the overriding emotion from that scene was confusion. Paul simply didn't know what to do with himself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Sorry, Squirrely couldn't find out where he buried it if he ever had it. He's an old squirrel and suffers from CRS (Can't Remember Shit). 😟

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1