Jenn & Frank - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Nysios said:

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see him grope her, he puts his hand on her shoulder but I would hardly consider that a 'grope'

He groped her tits for a time right after his hands were on her shoulders..she bolted across the room to the other side of the coffee table..Pablo was pretty disgusted with Kenny.. 

23 hours ago, Hope85 said:

DPZv.png

DPZJ.gif

02_11_208

VIDEO en Zona de Videos

Kenny got his ringside seat for this massage after agreeing with Amanda...(thumbs up sign)... to stay where he was..and..he did..and he enjoyed it..I'm sure..

• Like 2

This apartment wasn't like this at all (casual nudity) until after Irma and friends came over for an evening- probably at the behest of RLC.  They have learned their lesson well.  Lots of nudity, lots of teasing, fake lesbianism, putting on their little massage shows, etc.  And no real action.  I've pretty much lost interest in  Barca #1 because it's all so fake.  And I'm losing interest in this apartment as well.  But I do really like these two girls.

Of course, I'm speaking as a freeloader, so I have no access to the bedrooms.  I'm sure there's a little more going on in there that I don't see.  But based on what I do see, I would never purchase a membership.