Stella & Stephan Part #1

About participation in webcam-biz. Personally for me, there are no problems. And you can always switch to another apartment. If camshow is too boring.

About fake. No. On the contrary, they are fairly honest. You know for sure that they are active webcam-members. I do not think that outside the show % of their fake is above average in VH. Even Misty sometimes pretends - if her new lover is bad. This is normal.

If they have lot of movement in the apartment. New guests. Positive atmosphere. Parties. They will be successful.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched a little of it in archives. I must admit girls are cute. Especially Chris is a real hottie.:heart: Now I hope she comes over for some non webcamming action too. As she is Stephans sister like bear said she should bring some guy(s) :biggrin:

And still the mystery of the Home Offfice remains :angel:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just watched a little of it in archives. I must admit girls are cute. Especially Chris is a real hottie.:heart: Now I hope she comes over for some non webcamming action too. As she is Stephans sister like bear said she should bring some guy(s) :biggrin:

And still the mystery of the Home Offfice remains :angel:

Who is chris and why do always want to name the guests. They are not permanent. Guest x,y,z bla bla bla is fine for me. 

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

About participation in webcam-biz. Personally for me, there are no problems. And you can always switch to another apartment. If camshow is too boring.

About fake. No. On the contrary, they are fairly honest. You know for sure that they are active webcam-members. I do not think that outside the show % of their fake is above average in VH. Even Misty sometimes pretends - if her new lover is bad. This is normal.

If they have lot of movement in the apartment. New guests. Positive atmosphere. Parties. They will be successful.

There are no other apartments to switch to. 3-4 apartments with some life. Rest are dull.

1 minute ago, nack said:

Who is chris and why do always want to name the guests. They are not permanent. Guest x,y,z bla bla bla is fine for me. 

Chris is the guest girl and I did not name her. Shes Stephans sister and the name was posted by them on their twitter... Besides that I will continue name guests. Why soo negative lately to all my friend?

1 hour ago, waldi said:

for me they can do cam show 24/7, I don't mind, at least they stay nude, and the're cheerful all the time. Better this than the rest ridiculously boring apartments with people sleeping or staring on tv.

Well they have too be cheerful cause if they are miserable they wouldn't get much money lol cam girls should stay in cam sites and voyeur girls stay in voyeur site they shouldn't swap it don't work for me it's just my opinion 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1