Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Anna is the queen of VH... Now when some people would take an example at above pics :biggrin:

I really would like to understand what "great difficulty" Misty has to find a girl or even a couple (reinforcement, other than the project already) to complete expectations?

Even Sid, with virtually no demand, got Sya to Em. And we see that it still repeats itself. Of course now off the cams,

As I joked too, but with propriety, Serena already closed the cycle and now only lack, increase the numbers of fighters at the same time.

But as I noticed we had 5: 3 men and 2 layds, exchanging each other in bed. Can this be considered a gang bang?

Or would the number have to rise higher?  DP is obligatory for this to be so considered?

And in the photo for example, Dean did not even do DP with Danna and Rex, and Anna only did penetration with Alex.

So if Betty's adventure does not count, we're still "virgins" in this mode for the VH site.:biggrin:

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really would like to understand what "great difficulty" Misty has to find a girl or even a couple (reinforcement, other than the project already) to complete expectations?

Even Sid, with virtually no demand, got Sya to Em. And we see that it still repeats itself. Of course now off the cams,

As I joked too, but with propriety, Serena already closed the cycle and now only lack, increase the numbers of fighters at the same time.

But as I noticed we had 5: 3 men and 2 layds, exchanging each other in bed. Can this be considered a gang bang?

Or would the number have to rise higher?  DP is obligatory for this to be so considered?

And in the photo for example, Dean did not even do DP with Danna and Rex, and Anna only did penetration with Alex.

So if Betty's adventure does not count, we're still "virgins" in this mode for the VH site.:biggrin:

wrong thread!:huh:

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wrong thread!:huh:

No,
completing a Groomy post in response to one of mine. I ended up doing it on top of the Jabbath sequel.
I only saw this after I answered.

And based on the expectation of Jabbath in a gang bang here, lol.
:cool:

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No,
completing a Groomy post in response to one of mine. I ended up doing it on top of the Jabbath sequel.

amazing how you forgot to mention this apt . oh well.::)

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No,

Well yes a gangbang party in the home office would be hot shit :biggrin: