Stella & Stephan Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! You get it too. They are quite frankly making a mockery of VH and us.

Lol yeah quite agree or as we would say in UK they are taking the piss. However having said that some content i do enjoy watching even if not thoroughly convinced lol.

The upside is that i do enjoy conversing with you and others on here. :cool:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Sparkles.  If we condemn them we might as well condemn  Violet and Jeff, Henry and Mira, Ary and George, etc.. etc..  The whole purpose IMO, is to watch them and hopefully get them to interact with us here.  I thought it was cute last night when they were watching the other couple in the "home office".  Shows they might just have a bit of the voyeuristic streak to go with the exhibitionist streak.  Moreover, if the other couple was having sex to get an apartment; well hell, most of the couples in here got their apartment that way!  I like this couple.  They don't practice "mole sex" and neither do their guests.  She has a great body to go along with a gorgeous face.  How he got her I don't know.  He must be the tech behind everything.  Irrespective of the above, the house along with her fantastic boobs, interest me and is a lot more active then some of the other VH joints. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not a big deal because we know how Are and George feel about us. Plus, they aren't putting us or VH on display in front of the cams. I don't think that is a good idea. For all we know they think we are fucking idiots and they are laughing at us while they cash our checks

Or they could be enjoying being peaked and read all the comments that are being made about them.. We know they like to be watched.. we know they like to watch ... they could be only having fun watching us like we have watching them 

• Like 2

I personally think reading CC can help participants a lot especially when they are new. 90% of the guys and girls here are nice and so they can see what people in here suggest to improve. For example I think Stella wearing more sexy and revealing clothes does not bother her as she is not shy but will for sure bring her a lot more views... What I am going to say is it should be a win - win situation for participants and for CC members. 

But we should also respect the participants who are not on CC or reading here. The diversity is what counts :biggrin:

Don't enjoy a lot this house but really don't care if residents of this house or any other watches VH etc,it's their option to do it or not,maybe to just enjoy it,or to see what the others are doing(Probrably getting them an ideia or two what to do or not)etc,what I like it's them reading cc,yes we are only 5,10% of the total users but still it's one of the best ways to see how things are going.So at least in my personal opinion they all can watch VH,read cc as many times they want.