Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/19/2018 at 12:02 AM, ipiratemedia said:

Yo Ashley, you are surreal. LMAO! I knew of women who did fake it because "she did think men care." The three words most hated by men during sex: ‘Are you done?’ The three words most hated by women during sex, ‘Honey, I’m home. I would fake an orgasm by throwing warm yogurt over their backs. But you're right, most women I've known as lovers and friends would agree with you. You know that there are four types of Orgasm, the Holy Orgasm, The Positive Orgasm, the Negative Orgasm and the Fake Orgasm? The Holy Orgasm sounds like "Oh God, oh god…" The Positive Orgasm goes "Yes, yes, oh yes, " The Negative Orgasm goes "no, no, oh no" and the fake orgasm, the fake one goes "Oh insert the name of whoever you are telling the joke too. Lol Peace Joey :cool:

Joey you're too much! I think most men do care, but i wouldn't be doing him or myself any favors faking an orgasm for that very reason, that men do care. Peace to you to!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Capture_2018_01_20_18_39_13_876.png

Now I ask?

If Stella and Chris arrive together, in this stage in the cam show CB  : ), why do not they advance to the"ending"in the  our site cams VHTV? :cool:

Absence of Tokens?:cool::cool:

Really ?:cool::cool::cool:

They do not even threaten something like that.:dodgy:

Is it serious?:my:

Edited by thedbear

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now I ask?

If Stella and Chris arrive together, in this stage in the cam show CB  : ), why do not they advance to the"ending"in the site cams? :cool:

Absence of Tokens?:cool::cool:

Really ?:cool::cool::cool:

They do not even threaten something like that.:dodgy:

Is it serious?:my:

And for registration!

I am also user of CB, follower and I have already poured there (in the homeopatic dose (1 to 20 Tks) 300 tks for this show / as I said tks with me if it is worth it // and it is worth it.:my:

I wanted and I voted the other way around (Stella in Chish) but my vote was won by the majority.:cry: