Stella & Stephan Part #1

11 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

sorry amy i can not resist this little provocation to you:biggrin:

what is going on here and no more and no less what happened in casahot

I know someone who worshiped casahot here.:rolleyes:

I was never a fan of CasaHot and it seems nobody misses them. Id watch a place with Zattorafa and her boyfriend of course...

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Casahot was different because the show was meant for me and the girls actually looked like they were having fun and having real orgasms. They did sex shows not stupid vibrator tipping shows. They didn't sit there and bob their heads back and forth and bat their eyes for 6 hours. Watch both shows side by side and tell me that you see no difference. 

I don't like casahot at all,but i can see your point,in that case they girls are basicaly doing the things in front of cams directly for viewer,in this place the girls are doing an show for people in chaturbate or wathever and basicaly almost ignore us for hours,sometimes for five,six straight hours.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Casahot was different because the show was meant for me and the girls actually looked like they were having fun and having real orgasms. They did sex shows not stupid vibrator tipping shows. They didn't sit there and bob their heads back and forth and bat their eyes for 6 hours. Watch both shows side by side and tell me that you see no difference. 

sorry but I do not agree

casahot was even worse they had a schedule distributed by the girls, with hours for the show, I do not see big differences,

hot house also had webchat, well in my opinion, casahot and this house is exactly the same, I know that you fight for your projects

but be fair, you may not like this house, but that's exactly the same thing

12 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

sorry but I do not agree

casahot was even worse they had a schedule distributed by the girls, with hours for the show, I do not see big differences,

hot house also had webchat, well in my opinion, casahot and this house is exactly the same, I know that you fight for your projects

but be fair, you may not like this house, but that's exactly the same thing

For me Casahot is even worst then this one... At least here we have some "real action"... Casahot it's like have a "little" CH inside VH 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm guessing that you meant "disagree". That's fine. I think rubbing on yourself and behaving sexually for 6 hours straight for the benefit of a tipper will do damage to ones sexual function later on. I suppose I could be wrong, but I'd love to see the data. 

No i totally agree with you----- but i was just stating what i like about the two in their love making at night--She responds incredibly to his fucking and even if she is faking there have been several sessions that really did it for me

• Like 1