Stella & Stephan Part #1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

The gay website is on hold, they can still open up gay apartments.

That is correct. James was responding to my question about the gay website when he said it had been postponed to 2018, he didn't say anything about a replacement for Freddy being put on hold.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

That is correct. James was responding to my question about the gay website when he said it had been postponed to 2018, he didn't say anything about a replacement for Freddy being put on hold.

We will see...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I dont get why you doubt it is a Jeka place thats all. Sorry when I was a little harsh. :biggrin:

Since we haven't had anything officially confirmed from VHTV or from Jeka that it is a Jeka apartment I understand people thinking a +5 apartment could be a George one.

Just now, stanley said:

Since we haven't had anything officially confirmed from VHTV or from Jeka that it is a Jeka apartment I understand people thinking a +5 apartment could be a George one.

James (VHTV) told me it is a Jeka place. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We will see...

Again this is poor comunication from VHTV. Once upon a time they used to post what was happening to it's wider membership. Now they only seem to talk to a select few.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont get why you doubt it is a Jeka place thats all. Sorry when I was a little harsh. :biggrin:

The place opened and no one in it for hours,it's an dark empty house to watch right now..little doubts it's an Jeka house,the others managers would care the importance of have residents in the house in the opening day/night.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

James (VHTV) told me it is a Jeka place. 

That is exactly my point. James told you. Whilst I believe you, there are others that don't know you as well and there are lots of members who don't even read CC. VHTV should just communicate with everyone, then they all know what it happening.

Just now, stanley said:

That is exactly my point. James told you. Whilst I believe you, there are others that don't know you as well and there are lots of members who don't even read CC. VHTV should just communicate with everyone, then they all know what it happening.

I think for people who are not on CC it is not important at all what manager each place has...

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think for people who are not on CC it is not important at all what manager each place has...

I agree with that. I also think it shouldn't really be important to us who the manager is. We should judge each apartment on the participants and not the manager.