Stella & Stephan Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think for people who are not on CC it is not important at all what manager each place has...

True... they must not even know that there are managers for different houses and Alex is a manager of so many houses or same to Jeka 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

True... they must not even know that there are managers for different houses and Alex is a manager of so many houses or same to Jeka 

Yes true people get on CC to get these background infos and talk and speculate with others about things happening

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes true people get on CC to get these background infos and talk and speculate with others about things happening

Sorry... i get here to CC because i googled for RLC and appear this forum :biggrin::biggrin: then after that was when i met VH 

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

incredible, we are already on page 12 of absolutely nothing, нада, nichts, niente, hiçbir şey, rien, 没什么 happening here.

Must be a record, what we are reaching.
:cool:

Fourniture looks kinda nice.

I'm interested in the home office. Does the person that lives here run a business from home and we will see them working all day in the office. Or is it just a description made up by someone at VHTV because it looks like it could be a home office.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'm interested in the home office. Does the person that lives here run a business from home and we will see them working all day in the office. Or is it just a description made up by someone at VHTV because it looks like it could be a home office.

Well could also be the option to not say 'living room 2' 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh lol the classic good old casting couch... 

What would be grand is that this Home Office is used to interview potential residents. See how they react having to be naked in front of the Cams. Too much to hope for, but it would be awesome to have our view into such a casting couch event. :cool:

• Like 2